Ferocious dunker Russell Westbrook displayed one of his best performances as he was totally unstoppable during the Thunder's game at TD Garden on 20th March against Celtics big man Aron Baynes. His wife Nina Earl has also better marked her name in playing and achieving success during her high school days in UCLA.
The couple, despite their busy schedule, manages to adore and sustain their personal life. Let's get detail about their family life and kid over here.
Oklahoma City Thunder Guard Russell Westbrook's Married Life with College Sweetheart Nina Earl
Russell Westbrook, 29 met Nina Earl when they both attended UCLA. A romantic relationship between the two blossomed in the high school days itself.
Both of them played basketball and achieved success on the basketball court at UCLA.
Though the pair moved on from the school, they still maintained their relationship.
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Westbrook and his longtime girlfriend finally tied the knot on 29 August 2015. People stated that the two married in front of many friends and family that includes Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka, James Harden, Khloe Kardashian, and Kevin Love.
The amazing part of the ceremony was, the guests were asked to attend the event and reception without cameras or phones.
After the ceremony, Westbrook took to Twitter to post an image of the two; he looked happier than ever.
Despite his busy schedule, the pair maintains their relationship the best way they can. They have crossed two years of their happy married life and we expect to see their relationship continue to blossom in days to come.
Russell Westbrook Welcomed His First Child in 2017
Rumors about Earl's pregnancy circulated on the internet for a long time but the couple never spoke on the topic until March last year.
Westbrook revealed the happy news in March that they were expecting a son. The Thunder star and his wife welcomed their baby boy named Noah Russell Westbrook on 16 May 2017.
Westbrook shared the happy news about his baby via Instagram.
The baby boy is all over on the Instagram posts of the star. Despite his busy schedule, he maintained his family life with his lovely wife and kid; that's how a conjugal life usually works the best.
Brad Stevens Calls Russell Westbrook 'Best Athlete' He's Ever Seen
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard and reigning NBA MVP Westbrook has been one of the best players since his 2008-09 rookie season.
His energetic performance and moves that makes him a tough competitor in the field.
"Very skilled, clearly. Extremely competitive. The best athlete I’ve ever seen.The thing I’ve always appreciated about Russell is, all that being said, it’s his competitiveness that I think makes him an MVP-level player. He’s got all the intangibles, that very few people have. It’s that competitiveness."
Receiving a bunch of success, he's in no mood to stop with his success story. He averaged a triple-double during his MVP campaign a season earlier carrying 25.3 points, 10.2 assists and 9.7 rebounds per game with the Celtics.
Russell Westbrook: Quick Facts
- Born on 12 November 1988 in Lng Beach, California to the family of Russell Westbrook Jr. and Shannon Horton.
- His birth sign is Scorpio.
- He is of American Nationality and belongs to black ethnicity.
- He stands at a height of 6.266 feet (1.91m).
- He studied at Leuzinger High School.
- He is a seven-time NBA All-Star and 2 times NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player winning a number of awards in 2015 and 2016.
- He is playing for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- He won two golds in the 2010 FIBA World Championship and the 2012 Olympics representing the United States.
- He is a two-time scoring champion one in 2014-15 and another in 2016-17.
- He hasn't missed a single game in his first three seasons.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $92 million with an annual income of $28 million.