Sharon Mobley Stow; the charming and gorgeous wife of CNN’s Jim Acosta: Happy Couple: Have three children
Most of you might be wondering who Sharon Mobley Stow might be or perhaps many of you haven't even heard of her. So, today we are going to talk in detail about the charming and gorgeous lady who is officially wedded wife of CNN's Senior White House Correspondent, Jim Acosta.
She is happily married to the talented political correspondent Jim since 1994, and together they have a beautiful family. To know more about her married life and relationship with her husband, stay with us!!!!!
Sharon Mobley Stow; The Charming And Gorgeous Wife Of CNN’s Jim Acosta: See Their Married life
Jim Acosta who joined CNN in 2007 is happily married to his wife Sharon Mobley Stow for more than 24 years. The couple tied knots and exchanged vows during the summer of 1994, organizing a private wedding with only a few close friends and families.
Ever since then, the duo has established a greater version of their relationship accompanied by a strong bond and mutual understanding.
The couple first met in Virginia while attending James Madison University. Before completing graduation in 1993 they dated for a few years.
Also, any gossips or hearsays about the pair splitting up or getting a divorce have not been heard so far, and we can assume that the chances of happening such things are relatively less.
Know More About Sharon Mobley Stow
Sharon Mobley Stow is discretely private about herself, and hence all we know is that she is the loving wife of well established CNN senior White House Correspondent, Jim Acosta.
Besides this, Sharon herself is popular in her professional career as a registered nurse who is licensed to practice Nursing in Maryland.
You May Like; Imogen China; the gorgeous wife of ‘Wheeler Dealers’ Edd China. Know about her Married Life and Family
According to sources, she was granted the license on the 14th of September 2015 and has been working as a registered nurse ever since.
It's evident that Sharon has perfectly managed to hide her profile from the public as well as media and to enjoy her happily married life secretly.
Sharon Mobley Stow And Jim Acosta Shares Three Children
With a rising career and loving wife by his side, Jim has been blessed immensely with three beautiful children with his wife, Sharon. Their kids, of which two are adorable daughters, and one is a handsome son, are seen having fun times with their father.
Jim also posts all the father-children activities he loves doing on his Instagram.
Although Acosta is mostly away from home covering stories, he always makes time to care for and support his wife and three lovely kids.
The beautiful family of Acosta lives together in their grand Mansion in the Washington, D.C. area.
Also in an interview, Jim expressed how his life has changed ever since he got married and had children. He told:
"There are lots of sacrifices you have to make, but so far I think we've been able to maintain a healthy balance in my career and family and enjoy it along the way."
Well, we really wish the couple the lifetime of happiness and also hope their marriage stay strong and last long forever and wish them good luck in their future endeavors.
Don't Miss: Judge Delays The Ruling For CNN's Bid To Restore Jim Acosta White House Press Pass
As of 2017, after being married for almost 24 years, Jim divorced his wife in the month July. The news came as a shock to all of us as we never thought that they would ever separate.
As per some reliable sources, the two 'quietly split' earlier the same year they separated officially. They proceeded divorce in Carles County District Court.
Though the couple did not reveal the reason for their divorce seems like Jim has already moved on. As per the sources,
"A friend lives in his building has seen him with different women".
He seems to be enjoying his new single life whereas, Sharon is living under the radar since the divorce news. The handsome Cuban-American has been embracing his single life in Washington D.C. and her female fans have been 'flocking to him'.
Further details regarding their separation have not been revealed yet. Is Acosta dating a new girlfriend? Well, things about his new dating life have not surfaced in the media. We hope to know about his dating life soon.
Sharon Mobley Stow: Quick Facts
- She was born and raised in Maryland, United States.
- Attended James Madison University, Virginia; First met husband Jim at the same college.
- Is a licensed nurse and is practicing nursing in Maryland; Got her license on 14th September 2015.
- Was married to Jim Acosta before the couple decided to divorce each other.
- Currently living under the radar with her three children.
Jim Acosta: Quick Facts
- Currently working as the Senior White House Correspondent for CNN.
- Was born on April 17, 1971 and was raised in Virginia.
- Attended Annandale High School and received bachelor's degree from James Madison University in Mass Communication and Political Science.
- Started his career from radio working with WMAL in Washington, D.C.
- Entered the television world in the year 1995 as he started working for WTTC-TV as a desk assistant.
- Has worked with several popular networks including KTVT.TV, WBBM-TV, CBS News, and CNN.
- CNN and Acosta via counsel Ted Boutrous and Ted Olson of Gibson Dunn filed a civil lawsuit against Trump's White House Chief of Staff John Kelly in November 2018.
- He has a net worth estimated to be around $4 million.