Fox reporter Juliet Huddy is dating new boyfriend named John and living together happily, She was married three times which ended on divorce, no children.
If you guys don't know who the beautiful and talented news reporter Juliet Huddy is, then you might be probably living under the rock!
With her accusations about being sexually harassed by the famous host of O'Reilly Factor host, Bill O' Reilly, Juliet Huddy grabbed headlines all over the media and now everyone wants to know all the details about her personal life and everything about her.
So, without wasting any time, let's begin!
Former Fox News reporter, Juliet Huddy Is In A Relationship With Her Secret Boyfriend!
After quitting her job at Fox News, Juliet Huddy doesn't seem free as she's pretty busy with her new boyfriend, a musician named John Fattoruso.
Former Fox reporter Juliet Huddy with new boyfriend John taking a photo together
The pair seems really close and they are together since 2015. The wonderful pair spends a lot of time together and goes on romantic rendezvous.
Juliet Huddy and her beau John Fattoruso attending an event together
The wonderful couple, however, has not made any big announcements of them getting married anytime sooner.
And now, Juliet along with her boyfriend John is launching a musical concert together named Blonde and CrossBones. The concert is a benefit program for Special Olympics Torch Run, Arizona.
Well, we are really excited about their new project and hope it gets successful. Also, we hope this perfect pair tie the knots and settle down.
Juliet Huddy Has Been Divorced Three Times
Prior to dating her boyfriend John, Juliet was engaged to her fiance, Steven Wright. The pair got engaged in 2013 and this piece of information remained under the radar until Juliet's brother John Huddy, tweeted about the duo in one of his tweets.
But the pair didn't make it to the aisle and broke up soon. Not only this, before Steven, Huddy was married to her husband, Doug Barrett of Entertainment Weekly back in February 2009.
Juliet Huddy with former husband Doug Barrett at the Glamour Magazine Women of the Year Awards' at Avery Fisher Hall, November 2007
Source: Contact Music
The pair lived together in Hoboken, N.J. but got divorced shortly after just four months in June 2009. Sources reported that it was Juliet's third marriage.
The details about her first and second marriage is still a bit of secret, but now we hope that she makes it to the aisle with her new beau, John Fattoruso.
Juliet Huddy: Quick Facts
- Born (September 27, 1969)and raised in Miami Beach, Florida, Juliet Huddy is the beautiful daughter of John Huddy, a former television producer, and Erica Huddy, a singing artist.
- She is Roger Ailes' goddaughter.
- Huddy completed her high school from Langley High School in 1987 and attended the University of Missouri, graduating in political science with a minor in sociology.
- She stepped in journalism as a reporter for KARO-FM's morning newscast in Columbia, Missouri.
- Later on, she got to work with her parents for KADY-TV as the station's promotions director and producer.
- She got her first anchoring project for WFYV-FM's morning radio program, The Lex, and Terry Show.
- Her career took a leap when she joined Fox News in 1998 as a reporter for Miami bureau. She became co-host alongside E.D. Hill on Fox & Friends and eventually became the permanent co-host there alongside Mike Jerrick and Julian Phillips.
- She also got the chance to guest on Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld as well as in the weekly segment of The O'Reilly Factor.
- Later on, she served as the lead anchor for WNYW Fox's Good Day Early Call show for a year until 2016.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $2 million at present.
All in all, we wish Juliet best wishes for her upcoming music project and hope she settle down soon with her beau and start a happy family together.