Oscar-winning director and actor, Jordan Peele is best known for his breakthrough performances in the films and TV series, especially in comedy and horror genres. The actor made his screen debut in 2002 in MTV's Comedy Weekend and after a year, he joined the cast of Mad TV which considered as a turning point to his Hollywood career.
Is Jordan Peele's Married? Who is His Wife? Know More About His Personal Life;
Jordan Peele is happily married to his longtime girlfriend, Chelsea Peretti since April 2016. She is a comedian and writer best known for playing the role of Gina Linetti in the police comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Chelsea first announced their marriage on Instagram posting a picture of her dog in a Hawaiian shirt along with bouquet and wedding band with the caption: “Eloped a bit ago … our only witness was this lil guy.”
View this post on Instagram
The couple previously announced their engagement on November 2015 via Twitter after dating for more than two years. They first met in 2013 and after a few meeting, they eventually fell in love. In addition, the pair was blessed with a baby boy, Beaumont on July 1, 2017.
The comedian is quite popular on social sites especially on Instagram with 1.2 million+ followers and on Twitter with 1.52 million+ followers where he shares his personal and professional updates.
Jordan Peele's Net Worth
Jordan Peele holds an estimated net worth of $12 million and all thanks to his career as a filmmaker, comedian, and actor. The actor earns nearly $1 million from his appearances in movies and around $300k-$500k from TV series.
In 2017, Peele became the first black writer-director to earn more than $100 million at the box office with the instant success of his debut movie, Get Out which made under the budget of $4.5 million. The movie stars the cast like Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Caleb Landry Jones, and others. Moreover, the film eventually goes on to gross $255 million worldwide.
In 2017, Jordan and his wife sold their Los Feliz house at $2.275 million to a mysterious blind trust. The 2,690-square-foot house packs in 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with 80's decoration.
Jordan Peele: Quick Facts
- Jordan Peele was born on February 21, 1979, in New York City, New York, U.S.
- He is the son of Lucinda Williams and Hayward Peele and raised by single mother on Manhattan's Upper West Side.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- Peele attended the Computer School in Manhattan and completed his graduation from The Calhoun School and Sarah Lawrence College.
- In 2003, he joined the cast of Mad TV for its 9th season.
- Jordan started his solo director career in 2017 and released his debut film, Get Out which was highly accepted by critics and audiences.
- The actor won Academy Award, two Guild Award and many other several awards for Get Out in the category of Best Screenplay and best feature film.
- Peele stands 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm height along with 80kg weight.
- He has black eyes with black hair.