Famously known for potraying the role of Sharona Fleming in the television series Monk, Bitty Schram is undoubtedly a versatile actress. She is also popular for starring in the films like Fathers & Sons, Chasers, Caught and Kissing a Fool.
Personal Life of Bitty Schram? Is she Dating Someone?
Bitty Schram is possibly single as of now and out of dating rumors. The actress is a private person in terms of her personal life and prefers to keep the information regarding her love life within herself. Moreover, she is never seen with any men outside of the reel life.
Schram is one of those actresses who rarely talked about their personal life in media. Additionally, she avoids using social media accounts and lives a private life.
What is the Net Worth of Bitty Schram?
Bitty Schram holds a net worth of $2.5 million, all thanks to her career as a television and film actress. In addition, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year. Likewise, the average salary of a television actress is $9-$100 per hour.
Bitty Schram started her film career by appearing in the 1992 American crime drama film named Father & Sons as Terry. Since then, she worked in a number of films including A Leauge of Their Own, My Family Treasure, Chares and many more. Further, her films like A Leauge of Their Own and The Pallbearer were highly loved and praised by the fans and collected over $132.4 million against the budget of $40 million and $8 million against the budget of $5 million respectively.
As for Bitty's television career, she debuted by appearing the television film named Episode: Long Island Fever as Penny in 1995. After that, she grabbed the attention of many producers and directors and ended up appearing in many television series like G vs E, Strong Medicine, Rosewell, Monk and many more. Furthermore, most recently she worked in the 2009 American supernatural television series named Ghost Whisperer.
Quick facts of Bitty Schram
- Bitty Schram was born on 17 July 1968 in Mountainside, New Jersey, U.S. as Elizabeth Natalie Schram under the star sign of Cancer.
- She holds American nationality and is of North American nationality.
- Schram studied at the University of Maryland on a tennis scholarship and graduated with a degree in advertising design.
- Until now, she worked with some of the big names in Hollywood like Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro and many more.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a pair of attractive blue eyes and brown hair.
- The G vs E actress holds a stunning physics of 26-34-33 inch body measurements.