Canadian actor Chris McNally has done exceptionally well to win the viewer's heart through his performances in movies such as The Sweetest Heart, A Winter Princess, Same Time Next Week, and many others. He has also made a name on television appearing in When Calls the Heart, Supernatural, Altered Carbon, etc.
Is Chris McNally's Dating Anyone? Does He Have a Girlfriend?
Canadian actor Chris McNally is among the few celebrities who prefers to keep his behind the camera life as secret as possible, especially the love life.
But in a few interviews, the actor has revealed that he does have a girlfriend. Although he has never posted any pictures of his lover on social media, he said that his girlfriend is South American.
Let's hope that he opens about his relationship more in the coming days and also reveals the identity of his beau.
Is "The Orchard" Actor Gay?
After portraying the gay character of John Jardine in the romantic comedy film "John Apple Jack" (2013), many assumed that Chris was gay in real life. But the rumors of him being gay are untrue, and as you now know that he has a girlfriend and is very much straight.
Animal Lover And Has A Camer
If you are a fan of the handsome actor Chris McNally, then you might already know that he is an avid animal lover, especially dogs. He owns two Pit Bull-husky mix pet dogs, Charlie and Bowie.
If you scroll through his Instagram account, there are tons of tons of pictures he has posted with his dogs.
When not busy acting along with his dogs and girlfriend, "The Orchard" actor hops on his 2005 Toyota 4Runner and iKamper's $3,900 Skycamp 2.0, which features a king-size foam mattress.
Speaking about the pop-up camper, he said:
“The dogs always take up a ton of room, so I knew that space was our first priority. And speed. This unfolds and sets up in about a minute.”
McNally says that the camper is his favorite room, and he got it as he is interested in doing remote expeditions and road trips to Vancouver, California, and various parts of Canada and the US.
Net Worth And Notable Works
The "A Winter Princess" actor holds a net worth of $1 million from his acting career.
The 27-year-old actor played the lead role Nate in the movie "The Sweetest Heart." The 2018 Hallmark Channel movie starred actors Julie Gonzalo, Tammy Gillis, Victor Zinck Jr., and Andrea Brooks.
Check out the clip of Chris McNally starred movie The Sweetest Heart (2018)!
These days, Chris is popular among the audience for the Canadian-American drama series "When Calls the Heart." He plays one of the main cast members Lucas Bouchard and acts alongside Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Lori Loughlin, Jack Wagner, and many others.
Quick Facts: Chris McNally
- Chris McNally was born and raised in North Vancouver, Canada.
- He attended and graduated from the same high school Argyle Secondary School where Canadian actors Jason Priestley and Hayden Christensen also studied.
- He is the cousin of Canadian actor and singerDrew Seeley.
- Chris's debut movie is "John Apple Jack" (2013).
- McNally has guest-starred on renowned television series such as "Supernatural," "Killer Instinct," "Dead of Summer," "Falling Skies," "Lucifer," etc.
- The 1.88 meters tall celeb stated in one of the interviews that his girlfriend wants him to learn salsa.
- He loves traveling to various places in his free time.
- The cupcake shop featured in his movie "The Sweetest Heart" (2018) was filmed at Frosting Cupcakery & Bake Shop on Fraser Highway in Langley, British Columbia.
Chris McNally Affairs
First Affair with Unknown
Canadian actor Chris McNally is in an intimate relationship with his girlfriend. His lover is of South American nationality.