American actor David Chokachi earned an overnight success because of the hit series 'Baywatch'. The actor continued to gain popularity through 'Witchblade' and 'Beyond the Break'.
David Chokachi Is Enjoying Marriage Bliss
The "Beyond the Break" actor is happily married to the CEO of Gucci America Susan Brubaker. The couple tied the knot in 2004 in the presence of close friends and family.
The pair is together for over a decade which is a rarity in Hollywood. Moreover, they are able to maintain their relationship despite their successful career.
The love between the blonde actor and his wife is evident in their social media posts. They make time to go on vacations and surfing, despite their busy schedules.
The star is always impeccably dressed so fans speculated that his designer wife must have a significant contribution to that. However, the actor disagreed and said that he has his style and his wife has very less influence. In fact, occasionally he surprises his wife with his fashion sense.
"Rage of the Yeti" actor currently may be enjoying a stable relationship with his life partner; however, he gained this stability after a few failed relationships. Before walking down the aisle, the blue-eyed actor was rumored to be dating actress "Melrose Place" actress Brooke Langton and fashion model Karin Taylor.
Chokachi Is Blessed With A Child
The Massachusetts native and his wife are blessed with a daughter Brit Chokachi. She was born on October 2, 2011, in Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
After the birth of his child, he talked to People about being a father. He stated:
"I thought surfing the perfect wave was the coolest feeling in the world until my baby daughter Brit was born. She's a total game-changer."
The "Witchblade" actor regularly takes his kid surfing. In an interview, he said that there is no better feeling than catching waves and being in the ocean with her daughter. He further added that the ocean and his daughter feed his spirit in such a profound way.
David Chokachi Is A Millionaire
The veteran actor of two decades holds an overall net worth of $3 million. In his long career, he has worked in more than four dozen movies and television series.
The 51-year-old actor is one of the lucky people who gained success in his debut appearance. He started his career in 1995 with the Hit-series "Baywatch."
In the show, he played the character of Cody Madison and shared the screen with actors such as David Hasselhoff, Pamela Anderson, and Mitzi Kapture. The breakout star continued to raise his profile in Hollywood through shows such as "Witchblade," "Beyond the Break," and "She Spies."
The 1.8 m tall star owns a house in S. Ridgeley Drive, Los Angeles that is worth $1.08 million. The 1,651 sq feet mansion consists of 2-3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Interesting Facts About David Chokachi
- David's father is Modhaffer Khalaf Al-Chokhachy, who was born in Kadhimain, Iraq.
- Chokachi's mother, Carolyn Coombs, is American of English and Finnish descent.
- David played lacrosse and football at both high school and college.
- He graduated from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine, with a degree in political science.
- After graduation, worked for Congressman Gerry Studs in 1990.
- Chokachi is on the board of the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and is actively involved with Waterkeeper Alliance, Surfrider Foundation, and Vital Ground.
- He owns two rescue dogs, Cami and Bodi.
- In 1997, he was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People in the World".
- Chokachi has a tattoo on his biceps and forearm.
- For the workout, he likes to do yoga, stands up surfing, trail running, lifts weights, climb ropes, pull, and drive a sled.
- David was involved in Sailboat racing from a young age. His mother was a good sailor and taught him the skills.
Check out the video where David is talking about his Finish Heritage and his tattoos.