David Hasselhoff is an American singer, actor, producer as well as a businessman. He first gained his fame by working in the film named The Young and The Restless. David made his debut in music through Jekyll & Hyde in 2000. His mother Dolores Therese is a homemaker and his father Vincent Hasselhoff is a business executive. David attended Marist High School and graduated from California Institute of the Arts later.
David Hasselhoff Personal Life
Veteran American actor kindles a romantic relationship with his third wife. After multiple failed marriages, he's consequently found the love of his life. Who is he currently married to?
David Hasselhoff Current Relationship Status
Hasselhoff is currently married to Hayley Roberts, Glynneath in Wales. They turned a lovey-dovey relationship into holy matrimony on July 31, 2018. They met while David was signing autographs midst Britain's Got Talent show.
Hasselhoff, 67, started dating Roberts in early 2012. David is a huge fan of Welsh rugby union, hence they frequently attend matches held in Wales. After seeing one another for six years, the cupid tied a knot in Italy.
David Hasselhoff Past Affairs
Dodgeball star, Hasselhoff hitched to Catherine Hickland on March 24, 1984, till March 1, 1989. Their wedding was recreated in the Knight Rider Season 4 episode "The Scent of Roses" that initially broadcasted on January 3, 1986.
Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D actor walked down the aisle with actress Pamela Bach in December 1989. The duo was blessed with two daughters; Taylor Ann Hasselhoff (1990) and Hayley Hasselhoff (1992).
In January of 2006, the singer announced he was filing for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized in August 2006. Bach was given the custody of others until Hasselhoff obtained custody of both. Followed by the split, he lived in Southern California with his kids.
How Much Is David Hasselhoff Net Worth?
Veteran American celebrity, David Hasselhoff possesses an estimated net worth of $10 million. In between four decades, he's so far worked as a renowned actor, singer, producer, and businessman
David Hasselhoff shows off Sytner BMW car. SOURCE: Instagram
The average income of an actor is $39.84 per hour in 2016. Hasselhoff reportedly makes $50.88 to $100 thousand per hour. The 6'4" tall actor earned a total of $1,320,000 for 22 episodes of Baywatch where he generated $60,000 per episode.
For being a legendary singer, he surely made $45,000-$65,000 hourly. As a film or music producer, David earned $55,000 to $100 per year.
Speaking of lifestyle, Hasselhoff owned two different mansions. The value of his Encino mansion upon sale is $3,795,000. Similarly, the value of David's Calabasas mansion is worth $1,950,000. He drives a Sytner BMW car which costs £94,500 in 2019.
Interesting Facts of David Hasselhoff
- Hasselhoff is an outdoor sports enthusiast which includes scuba diving, hiking, tennis. white water rafting, jogging.
- David parachuted with The Golden Knights, US Navy's Blue Angeles, US Army Parachute Demonstration Team.
- David Hasselhoff spends many hours visiting children's hospitals throughout the world.
- The Hoff's charity "Race for Life" works with the terminally ill and handicapped kids in the US.
- David saved a drowning child in August 1995.
- Hasselhoff checked into the Betty Ford clinic for alcohol-related problems.
- Hasselhoff is cousins with popular Australian TV host Rove McManus.
- Hasselhoff once attended Simon Cowell's 50th birthday party.
- David is a son of Joe and Dolores Hasselhoff.
- Hasselhoff worked alongside many elite actors like Shawn Weatherly, Patricia Lewis, Gena Lee Nolin, and David Chokachi in hit TV series Baywatch.
Be sure to check out Marriedwiki.com for more celebrity biographies.
David Hasselhoff Affairs
First Affair with Roberta Leighton
Before marriage, David had an affair with a American actress, Roberta Leighton . The relationship lasted for a year and after that, they got separated.
Second Affair with Linda Morris
After his second divorce he dated a girl. There is no more information about his relationship. The affair only lasted for less than a year.