Among late rapper 'Eazy-E's' eleven children, 'Erin Bria Wright' has gained special attention among fans because of her career and her striking resemblance to her father.
Erin Bria Wright Is Daughter of Rapper Eazy-E
Erin Bria Wright was born on July 16, 1991, in Compton, California, to Eazy-E and Tracy Jernagin. Her father is of African-American descent, whereas her mother is Caucasian; hence she is of mixed ethnicity.
Erin was only four-years-old when her father died because of AIDS-induced Pneumonia; however, She has revealed in interviews that she has many memories of her late father, especially spending time with him in his office.
Erin Bria Wright Is Producing A Documentary On Her Father
Erin, in 2015 announced that she, along with her sister and mother, is producing a documentary on her father, Eazy-E. She revealed that the documentary titled A Ruthless Scandal: No More Lies will focus on Eazy-E's death, the conspiracy behind his death, and the event after his death.
In 2016, Erin launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the documentary. She kept the target for $250,000 but was unsuccessful. As of now, the documentary is not released.
Is Erin Bria Wright Dating?
It seems like Erin is currently single. She is not linked with anyone, and there is no hint on her social media that suggests she is in a relationship.
Erin Bria Wright is a Singer, Actress, and Entrepreneur
Erin has featured in a number of MTV's reality shows since 2007. She was part of My Super Sweet 16, Rant and Raves, The Monday Dish, and Exiled.
Later she focused more on a music career and till now has released EP We Want Eb and number of singles. Her latest single Heart Hurts, which was inspired by a recent break-up, was released in 2019.
In addition to acting and music career, she has established herself as a entrepreneur. She has a clothing website Wewanteb.com where she sells shirts and hats and other apparel.
Erin Bria Wright's Overall Net Worth
Erin's father, Eazy-E, had a net worth of $50 million at the time of his death. However, it is not clear whether Erin received any percentage from that fortune or not. Nonetheless, Erin is economically independent and earns well from various sources. As of 2020, her net worth is $300,000.
Erin Bria Wright: Quick Facts
- Erin legally changed her name to Ebie in 2016 in honor of her late grandmother. She was always called Ebie by her grandmother.
- Her music is inspired by artists such as Ellie Goulding, Halsey, Kanye West, and Avril Lavigne.
- She was born in Campton but grew up in the valley somewhere between Woodland Hills and Calabasas.
- She has several piercings but no tattoos. She is most known for her lip ring.
- She was part of the choir in school.
- Erin is an alum of the University of California, Los Angeles.
- She loves playing basketball and football.
- Erin's resemblance to Eazy-E is so strong that the 'Rock the Bells' music festival used her face on the hologram they wanted to create to honor the late rapper.
- From her father, she has ten half-siblings, including Eric Darnell Wright.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Erin Bria Wright Affairs
First Affair with Unknown
Erin Bria Wright was in a relationship recently but it ended ina break-up. Her song Heart Hurts is inspired by the break-up.