Haley Bennett is a American actress who is best known for her work in movies such as 'Swallow,' 'The Girl on the Train,' and 'The Magnificent Seven.'
Haley Bennett's Boyfriend is Director Joe Wright
Haley Bennett and Pride and Prejudice famed director Joe Wright started dating in 2018 and, on December 31, 2018, welcomed a daughter named Virginia Willow Wright.
Virginia is the only child of the actress. Whereas Bennett's boyfriend, Joe Wright, has two sons named Zubin Shankar Wright and Mohan Shankar Wright with his ex-wife Anoushka Shankar.
Bennett and her partner and their daughter split time between England and Brooklyn. She is very candid about her life and regularly shares pictures of her family on her Instagram.
Haley Bennett's Net Worth Is in Millions
Haley boasts a Net Worth of $2 million. She earned this fortune from her decade long career in Hollywood. She debuted in the entertainment industry in 2007 with the movie Music and Lyrics. Though the film was a success, she did not immediately get many offers and has struggled for years to establish herself.
Nonetheless, after more than a decade in Hollywood, she is a now recognized face and is seen in big projects. She will next appear in the movie The Devil All the Time that features Robert Pattinson, Tom Holland, Lucy Faust, and Given Sharp in significant roles.
Quick Facts: Haley Bennett
- Haley was born on January 7, 1988, and as of August 2020 is 32-years of age.
- Her father's name is Ronald Keeling, and her mother's name is Leilani Bennett Dorsey.
- She was raised between Ohio and Florida after her parents' divorce.
- Bennett is of English, Scottish, Irish, German and Lithuanian descent.
- She has a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73m.
- Bennett has a strong resemblance to actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!
Haley Bennett Affairs
First Affair with Joe Wright
Joe Wright is a English director known for Pride &Prejudice, Anna Karenina and Atonement. He was previously married to Anoushka Shankar.