Mexican actress and producer, Irene Azuela is best known for her works in famous films like 'The Last Time', 'Under the Salt', and 'The Saints vs. The Tetona Mendoza'. She is also popular for her works in the television series like 'What women are silent', 'Sense8' and 'The Hotel of Secrets'. She gathered many awards including Ariel Award for Best Actress twice in 2008 & 2009 and Miami International Film Festival Award in 2015.
Irene Azuela’s Personal Life; Know about her Husband, Children
Irene Azuela is married to the famous Mexican musical artist Enrique Rangel. The duo shared the wedding vows on the 14th January 2017. The wedding was held in a private ceremony which was attended by the close friends and family of both parties.
The pair started dating from 2012 and eventually decided to tie the knot in the January of 2017. What’s more, they recently celebrated their two years of the marital relationship in 14th January 2019.
The couple is proud parents to their only child, a daughter named Juliana Rangel Azuela who was born on March 13, 2015. Following that, Irene often shares pictures with her daughter on her social media site.
Irene is out of any dating rumors regarding her early life. Moreover, the actress looks to be in a healthy relationship with her husband as there is no sign of divorce between them. She is active on social media and shares many posts regarding her personal & professional life.
What is the Net Worth of Irene Azuela? Know about her Earnings, Salary
Irene Azuela’s net worth lies somewhere between $1 million-$3 million. She gathered that fortune with her career as an actress and producer. In addition, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year, whereas the average salary of a television actress is $9-$100 per hour. Similarly, a producer makes $91,100 per year.
View this post on Instagram
Irene started her career in the film industry after starring in the 2006 short film named The last time. Since then, she performed in many films like The buffalo of the night, Too easy, Burning the Ships, Under the Salt, Third call and Opus Zero. Further, her movie The Saints vs. The Tetona Mendoza was made under the budget of $2.3 million.
View this post on Instagram
Apart from that, she made TV debut in 2000 in Everything for Love as Marisol. After that, she worked in various television series like What women are silent, The other half of the sun, Welcome reality and The hotel of secrets. Until now, she worked with many stars like Aml Ameen, Jamie Clayton, and Max Riemelt.
Quick facts of Irene Azuela
- Irene Azuela was born on 27 October 1979(age-39 years as of 2019) in Mexico City, Mexico.
- She holds Mexican nationality and was born under the Scorpio star sign.
- She was raised along with her two sibling brothers Esteban Azuela and Pablo Azuela by her father Antonio Azuela and mother Maribel Suarez.
- Azuela won the Ariel Award two times in 2008 and 2009 under the category of Best Actress. Similarly, she won the Miami International Film Festival Award under the Best Performance category in 2015.
- She is active on media sites like Instagram and Twitter where she gathered over 87.8k+ followers and 63.3k+ followers respectively.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more exciting celebrity biographies!!!!