Janel Parrish is an American actress who is best known for portraying Mona Vanderwaal in the hit teen series 'Pretty Little Liars.' The Hawaii native is also known for her work in 'Bratz,' 'To All the Boys' movie series, and several Hallmark and Lifetime movies.
Janel Parrish is Married to Chris Long
Janel Parrish started dating chemical engineer Chris Long in September 2016 and a year later, on October 13, 2017, got engaged after he proposed to her in Toronto.
Parrish and her now husband, Chris Long, tied the Knot on September 8, 2018, at Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii. It was a star-studded event as it was attended by many of Parrish's co-stars, including Brendan Robinson, Marlene King, and Logan Browning. As of now, Parrish and her husband do not share any kids.
Janel Parrish Has Amassed Significant Net Worth
Janel Parrish started training in music and acting from a young age and by age eight was performing on stage. After few years she started working on screen and featured in guest roles in various popular television shows including Baywatch, The O.C., and The O'Kefes.
The actress first tasted success when she played Jade in the TV show Bratz. Since then, her profile has increased even more with award-winning performance as Mona Vanderwaal in the show Pretty Little Liars and Margot Covey in the To All the Boys film series. Furthermore, in recent years, she has also been known for her work in many Hallmark and Lifetime movies, including I'll Be Watching and Holly & Ivy. Her Net Worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Quick Facts: Janel Parrish
- Janel Parrish was born on October 30, 1988, and as of the writing of this article, is 32-years of age.
- She lived in Kaneohe, Hawaii, until the age of 14, and later moved to Burbank, Los Angeles, with her family.
- Her mother Joanne (Mew) and father Mark Phillip Parrish were former bodybuilders.
- Parrish from her mother's side has Chinese ancestry and, from her father's side, has Irish, English, and German roots.
- She has a sister named Melissa Nohelani, who is eight years her senior and a US Army veteran.
- She is trained in Piano, Tap dance, and Jazz dance.
- She studied at Moanalua Elementary and Moanalua High School. After ninth grade, she was homeschooled.
- Parrish is a very talented singer and has been on Broadway.
- She has more than two dozen tattoos on her body.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!