Famous actor, Jose Pablo Cantillo is a highly praised and loved actor in Hollywood better known for working in the television series like Law & Order, CSI: Miami, The Shield, Dark Blue and many more. The 40-years-old actor is also popular for starring in the blockbuster films like Elysium, Streets of Blood, The Bondage.
Personal Life of Jose Pablo Cantillo; Is he Married?
Jose Pablo Cantillo is currently married to Kristi Cantillo. The couple is happily married and shares a diamond-strong bond. Moreover, the duo is private about their relationship and do not share any posts together in their respective social media accounts. Further, the duo shared the wedding vows in a private ceremony among their close friends and relatives.
The pair is a proud parent of their daughter who is of 7 years as of now. The couple is concerned about their daughter's future and does not share anything about their daughter in the public. Here take a look at the picture Jose shared on the Instagram with his daughter;
View this post on Instagram
Cantillo is focused on his acting career and is not a part of any media controversies regarding his professional and personal life. Additionally, he is never seen with any other women than her wife in events and venues.
What is the Net Worth of Jose Pablo Cantillo?
Jose Pablo Cantillo holds an estimated net worth of $1 million, all thanks to his career as a film and television actor. In addition, the average salary of a television actor is $9-$100 which varies upon the popularity of the actor and the volume work the actor does in the series. Similarly, the average salary of a film actor is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 annually.
View this post on Instagram
Pablo entered the television screen industry by working in the 2003 American police procedural drama series Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Jack Martinez. After that, he was again offered to work in Law & Order series as Wilberto Angel. Just after this fortune, the doors of the opportunities were open for the actor and he ended up starring in many television series like ER, CSI: Miami, Bones, Eyes, The Unit, The Shield, The Walking Dead, Rush and many more.
The 40-years-old actor made his film debut by appearing in the American political thriller film named The Manchurian Candidate. Since then, he was able to star in many films like Shackles, Crank, After Sex, Elysium, Chappie. Among all his films, Elysium made quite a good name in the Box office and garnered over $286.1 million against the budget of $115 million.
Quick Facts of Jose Pablo Cantillo
- Jose Pablo Cantillo was born on 30 March 1979 in Marshfield, Wisconsin, the United States under the birth sign Aries.
- He holds American nationality.
- He was born in a Costa Rican parents, father Roberto Cantillo and mother Rita Bolanos.
- Cantillo was raised in Terre Haute, Indiana where he joined Terre Haute South Vigo High School.
- He was a tennis standout for all four years and he led the Terre Haute South Braves to a State Runner-Up finish in 1996.
- Later, he graduated with a double major in marketing and finance from Indiana University Bloomington associated school Kelley School of Business.
- After completing his studies he decided to pursue his acting career in New York City after attending some drama classes at Atlantic Theater Company Acting School.
- Until now, he worked with some of the big names in Hollywood including Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Alice Braga, Vincent D'Onofrio and many more.
- He is an active person on social media and is able to gather over 13.3k+ followers on Twitter and 4k+ followers on Instagram.
- Jose stands at an impressive height of 5 feet and 9 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.