Kate Phillips is one of the talented and gorgeous actresses from Britain. She is famous for portraying roles in Pecky Blinders, Wolf Hall, and War & Peace.
Kate Phillips Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Kate Phillips is around $500k. Kate makes her money from her amazing acting career. She is currently working in an upcoming movie, Downton Abbey with Hugh Bonneville and Laura Carmichael. Like this movie, she has many upcoming projects from which we can definitely see a rise in her income.
You Might Also Like: Jane Adams
One of her cast members, Finn Cole from the TV series, Peaky Blinders makes an average salary of $150k. Kate is also a part of the series since 2016. Kate also worked in Miss Scarlet and the Duke alongside Stuart Martin. It goes on to show she also earns the same amount.
Kate Phillips Personal Life; Married to anyone?
Kate Phillips is confidential when it comes to her personal life and relationship. She prefers to keep her life lowkey. The actress might be married and might be living a blissful life with her husband but has not revealed anything regarding her personal life.
With the limited information she has shared about her love life, Kate is not married and is single in the present days.
See More: Melissa Gisoni
The actress is active on social media like Twitter. As of now, her account has more than 2k followers
Quick Facts About Kate Phillips; Her Wiki-Bio
- Kate Phillips was born in Britain.
- As per nationality, she is British and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- Kate attended Manchester University later joined The Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.
- She started her acting from a play, The Crucible at the West Yorkshire Playhouse.
- She made her debut in the big screen in the TV series, Wolf Hall with Mark Rylance, Damian Lewis, and Claire Foy.