Japanese actor, Kentaro Seagal is best known for portraying the role of Sid in the Japanese action/fantasy film named 'Death Trance'. He is also known for appearing in the films like 'Seamless: Kidz Rule', 'Pi-Pi Kyodai', and 'Osaka Story'.
Kentaro Seagal's Personal Life; Know about his Wife, Children
Kentaro Seagal is married to Yin Tze. The duo shared the wedding vows in 2005 after dating for several years. Moreover, the wedding was held in a private ceremony and was attended by the close friends and family of the pair.
The couple moreover is together from nearly two decades and shares a diamond-strong bond. Besides, how the spark between the couple first appeared is still a mystery. Additionally, the pair is currently celebrating their fourteen years of the marital relationship.
The duo is a proud parent of their only son. Furthermore, the couple seems concerned about their child's future as they do not share much about their son.
Kentro further is out of any affair rumors as of 2019. Seagal is presently happily married to his wife, and the relationship between them seems fluid as there is no sign of divorce between them. Additionally, he avoids using any social media accounts.
How much is the Net Worth of Kentaro Seagal? Know about his Earnings, Salary
Kentaro Seagal's net worth lies somewhere between $1 million-$5 million. He gathered that fortune with his career as a model and actor. In addition, the average salary of a model is $49,200 per year. Similarly, the average salary of a television actor is $9-$100 per hour whereas the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
Kentro moreover started his career in the film industry after appearing in the 1999 film named Seamless: Kidz Rule. Since then, he appeared in many movies like Pi-Pi Kyodai, Death Trance, and Osaka Story. Until now, he worked with many stars like Shannon Elizabeth, Peter Alexander, and Lee Benton.
Kentaro's father is also a well-known actor, producer, screenwriter, martial artist, and musician who holds a net worth of $16 million. Further, he is best known for his works in films like Contract to Kill, The Perfect Weapon, Attrition, and General Commander.
Quick facts of Kentaro Seagal
- Kentaro Seagal was born on 3 October 1975 (age- 43 years as of 2019) in Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
- He holds Japanese nationality and belongs to the Libra star sign.
- Seagal is a son of his father Steven Seagal and mother, Miyako Fujitani.
- He was raised along with his five siblings, Ayako Fujitani, Arissa LeBrock, Dominic Seagal, Annaliza Seagal, and Savannah Seagal.
- His grandparents are Patricia Seagal and Samuel Steven Seagal.
- Kentaro studied at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire from where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. Later, he studied at the University of Southern California.
- He is 4th-degree belt in aikido and 1st-degree black belt in Hokushn Itou-Ryu Kenjitsu.
- Seagal stands at the height of 6 feet and 2 inches with a pair of brown eyes and black hair.
Don't miss to visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more new celebrity biographies!!!