Kyle Shanahan is an American football coach who, at present, works as the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL). He has the experience of serving as the offensive coordinator of the Atlanta Falcons, Houston Texans, and Cleveland Browns.
Kyle Shanahan Is Already Married? Who Is His Spouse?
After many years of being in a dating relationship, the couple tied the knot in the gathering of their family and friends on July 05, 2005.
Ever since that day, the football coach has been living a happy married life with her partner. From his marriage with his wife, he shares three children; two daughters Stella Shanahan and Lexi Shanahan and a son Carter Shanahan.
Kyle is not active on social media and prefers to keep living a low-profile lifestyle outside his profession. Nevertheless, there is little doubt that he shares an excellent bond with his family.
Kyle Shanahan's Net Worth
In his illustrious career, he has worked as an offensive coordinator in many teams like Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, and Atlanta Falcons.
Currently, he is serving as the head coach for San Francisco 49ers. Though his payroll is not known, he is sure to rack in a hefty amount from his work.
Quick Facts: Kyle Shanahan
- Kyle Shanahan's parents are Mike Shanahan and Peggy Shanahan.
- He grew up with his sister Krystal Shanahan in Colorado.
- His father was also a coach at the University of Minnesota.
- Shanahan attended Cherry Creek High School in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Caril Franks of Duke University offered him a scholarship though he chose to transfer as a redshirt freshman to the University of Texas.
- He played as wide receiver on a Longhorn team with Major Applewhite, Roy Williams, Cedric Benson, Bo Scaife, Mike Williams, Quentin Jammer, and Chris Simms.
- During his time in the Texas team, he finished his career with 14 receptions for 127 yards (average 9.1).
- Shannahan and former NFL quarterback Chris Simms are close friends, and Simms even has a tattoo of Shannahan's initials on his leg.
- After graduation from the University of Texas, he became the graduate assistant to Karl Dorell at UCLA in 2003.
- He served as a wide receiver coach for the Houston Texans in 2006.
- On January 11, 2008, he was officially promoted and became the youngest coordinator in the NFL at the age of 28.
- In 2010, Kyle joined his father Mike with the Washington Redskins.
- On February 01, 2014, he began serving as an offensive coordinator for the Clevland Browns.
- A year later, the Atlanta Falcons hired him as their new offensive coordinator on January 18, 2015.
- In 2016, Atlanta Falcons was the highest-scoring offense in the NFL and reached the Super Bowl LI, where they faced the New England Patriots.
- He was awarded AP NFL Assistant Coach of the Year in 2016.
- On February 06, 2017, he became head coach of the San Francisco 49ers.
- His team 49ers won their first eight games of the 2019 season, making him only the third coach after Tom Landry and Marvin Lewis to win the first eight games of the season start.
- He named his son Carter after his favorite rapper Lil Wayne whose real name is Dwayne Michale Carter Jr.