Former American actress, Leah Lail was a popular figure in the 1990s television. Famous for being one of the leads in T.V. series V.I.P., her other works are 'Heavyweights,' 'Little Nicky,' 'The Jackie Thomas Show.' Even though she is not performing for the camera anymore, her fans still remember the immense contribution she left in the entertainment industry.
How Is Leah Lail's Personal Life Going On?
Although it has been well over a decade since she left the entertainment industry, many of Leah's fans want to know about her life, especially her private life. To start it off, she is currently in wedlock with her filmmaker husband, Steven Brill.
The duo tied the knot in 2000 and has been living as a married couple ever since. They have been living together for almost two decades, but the details about their kids are still under wraps.
After exiting from the showbiz, the "Denial" actress has never appeared on camera. She is also not active on social media, which is why there is less information available about her.
Besides her relationship with her spouse Brill, there are no new or rumors of her past alliance or romance with anyone. Bill, however, was already a married man before and was in matrimony with actress Ruthanna Hopper.
What is Leah Lail up to in 2019?
Leah is now a successful real estate agent working for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Beverly Hills. She is not doing bad on the property business and was awarded the level of President's Premier status for 2014 and 2015.
The "Jackie Thomas Show" star, moreover, was awarded President's Elite status in 2016 and 2017. Pretty slick! We hope that she is well, happy, and content with her life!
The Former Actress Net Worth And Earnings
From her career as an actress and presently as a real estate agent, Leah has a net worth of $2 million.
During her acting days, the lady is most popular for playing in action comedy-drama series V.I.P. Likewise; she took the character of Kay Simmons, a computer expert. While her four seasons at the series, she worked with Pamela Anderson, Molly Culver, Natalie Raitano, and Shaun Baker.
Check out the clip of Leah Lail featured movie "Heavyweights"
Lail's notable big-screen credit is in the 1995 movie Heavyweights. Playing in the role of Julie Belcher, she got the opportunity to work with Tom McGowan, Aaron Schwartz, Tom Hodges, Ben Stiller, Judd Apatow, and many others.
Quick Facts: Leah Lail
- Leah Lail was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky.
- She possesses degrees in German and Humanities and a minor in Political Science from the University of Southern California.
- Lail got into acting when her father took her to see "A Chorus Line" on Broadway.
- She made her acting debut in an episode of "They Came from Outer Space" in 1990.
- The former actress served as the agent for the buyer when celebrity couple Katey Sagal and Kurt Sutter's house was put on sale in 2011.
- Her husband, Steven Brill, directed most of the movies she played in.
- Other than acting, she has a passion for music, reading books, and cooking food.