Livingston Alves McConaughey is the youngest son of Interstellar actor Matthew McConaughey and his beloved spouse, Camila Alves.
Livingston Alves McConaughey - Age, Family, Parents
After the birth of Livingston Alves McConaughey, his parents decided they were done with having children and thought three were enough. Well, Livingston is the youngest child and son of actor Matthew McConaughey.
And the American actor shares his adorable son with his beautiful wife, Camila Alves. Livingston was born in December 2012, the same year his parents married in a private wedding ceremony.
His mom was pregnant with him when she got married. Besides, Livingston also has two elder siblings, including a brother Levi Alves McConaughey and a sister Vida Alves McConaughey.
Livingston is often photographed with his father and other family members at red-carpet events and movie premieres. He currently lives in Texas, where his father is originally from.
Net Worth of Livingston Alves McConaughey
Livingston Alves McConaughey undoubtedly lives a lavish life. And he owes it to his multi-millionaire parents, especially his father, Matthew McConaughey, who reportedly holds a net worth of more than $160 million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
And Livingston's father made his wealth mostly from his movie career by working in successful films such as Gold, Interstellar, A Time to Kill, The Gentlemen, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Dallas Buyers Club, to name a few. One of the biggest movies Matthew worked on was Interstellar which was directed by Christopher Nolan and was a success of $701.8 million. Likewise, The Gentlemen, co-starring Charlie Hunnam and Colin Farrell, made more than $115.2 million.
With his hearing, Matthew was able to purchase a mansion worth more than $6 million in Lake Austin for Livingston and his other children and wife. Speaking of Livingston's mother, Camila Alves is a model and designer.
Quick Facts of Livingston Alves McConaughey
- Grandson of the businessman James Donald McConaughey & former teacher Mary Kathleen.
- Livingston is half Latino from her mother's side.
- Half Swedish, Scottish, English, and German from his father's side.
- Nephew of actors Rooster McConaughey & Pat McConaughey.
- Margarita Olympia McConaughey, Madison Beaumont McConaughey, & Miller Lyte McConaughey are his paternal grandparents.
- Livingston flaunts the brown hair he inherited from his parents.
- Livingston is Catholic.
- Livingston's parents described him as a nightmare when he was a toddler.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.