As someone who came from a family of entertainers, Marjean Holden chose to pursue her career in the glamour industry. Some of her notable works on-screen are Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, Crusade, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, BeastMaster, etc. She is also a skilled martial artist and worked as a stunt woman for a few movies.
How Is Veteran Actress Marjean Holden's Life Going On These Days?
The veteran American actress Marjean Holden is a married woman and is in wedlock with actor Eric Carlton after divorcing Anton Knezevich. To this day, however, the details regarding when the pair tied the knot are not revealed to the public yet.
The "Crusade" star has always been tight-lipped on her private matter, especially about her love life. Moreover, whether she shares any children with her spouse is also under wraps.
It has already been over twenty-two years since the movie "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation" hit the theatres, and most of the actors in it, including Holden, are either no more or relatively less active in the film industry. Sad to see fan's beloved actors becoming old! Time flies quickly!
After exiting from the entertainment industry, it seems the lady prefers to live a low-profile life. She has Facebook and Twitter accounts, but she has had less presence on both. Marjean only occasionally posts pictures and videos on it.
Wherever she might be, we hope she is living a blissful life with her close ones.
Marjean Holden is likely living a happy married life so far, but her marriage with Anton is not the first time. The 55-year-old was in a marital relationship with Paul A. Guerra.
The martial artist has kept the public in the dark about most of the information of her past marriage and divorce, but it is learned she shared a child with her first spouse.
Marjean chooses to keep her child away from the limelight, but her only child might be a daughter. In March 2018, she posted a picture on her Twitter where she was with a young girl who possibly is her daughter.
On the caption of the picture, Holden wrote:
"Inner child play Day! #norquay #winterfun #goodforthesoul ❤️⛰ back to basics. Feed your inner child, and it will open doors you didn't know were there!!"
Is she her daughter? What do you guys think?
Marjean Holden's Net Worth
Marjean has a net worth of $500,000 from her career as an actor and a stuntwoman. In contrast, another American stunt woman and actress, Natalie Jean, holds a net worth of $1 million.
In her career, she has been given many acting credits, but she is most popular for playing as Sheeva in the 1997 fantasy action film "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation." Likewise, she shared the screen alongside Robin Shou, Talisa Soto, Brian Thompson, Sandra Hess, and Lynn Red Williams.
Check out the clip of Marjean Holden starred movie "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation"!
On the small screen, her most famous work is in television series "Crusade." She played the role of Doctor Sarah Chambers and worked with Gary Cole, Tracy Scoggins, Daniel Dae Kim, Peter Woodward.
Quick Facts: Marjean Holden
- Marjean Holden was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and raised in Vail, Colorado.
- She is of mixed ethnical background (African American, German, Dutch, Italian, and Native American)
- Interested in acting since her childhood, she participated in many school and musical plays.
- She went to school at Northern Arizona University and Arizona State Univeristy.
- The talented actress also learned Wun Hop Kuen Do under sifu Earl White and has a black belt in it.
- Holden got her first acting credit in the movie "Bloodstone" (1988).
- Some of her significant works as a stunt woman are Bulletproof" (1996), "Speed 2: Cruise Control" (1997), and "Blade" (1988).
- The 1.83 meters tall star took care of her nation's combat-wounded veterans for which she was honored with an award from the Military Order of the Purple Heart in 1996.