Michael Irby is a popular Hollywood actor better known for portraying the role of Charles Grey in the television series named The Unit. He is also famous for working in some of the biggest blockbuster movies over the decade like Taken, Fast Five, The Last Castle, Bolden! and many more. The 46-years-old actor is also famous working appearing in the television series including CSI series, NCIS series, Law & Order series.
Personal Life of Michael Irby; Is he Married?
Michael Irby is currently married to long term girlfriend Susan Matus. The couple shares a good bond and is together for over a decade. Moreover, the duo is celebrating their fourteen years of a marital relationship.
The pair first met while studying in the school in New York. Since then, they started dating and finally took the big step and shared wedding vows in front of their close friends and relatives in 2005 after dating for several years.
The pair is a blessed parent of their son named Adison James Bear Irby. The duo seems concerned about their son as they do not share any information regarding their children.
View this post on Instagram
Michael is currently focused on his acting career and is not involved in any rumors and controversies. Additionally, he is spending the days happily with the love of his life and the relationship between the pair seems smooth as there is no sign of divorce between them.
What is the Net Worth of Michael Irby?
Michael Irby holds an estimated net worth of $2 million. He was able to collect that wealth with the help of his acting career. In addition, the average salary of the film actor is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year. Similarly, the average salary of a television actor is $9-$100 per hour, depending upon the popularity of the actor.
Irby started his acting career in the Hollywood industry by working in the 1997 film named Silent Prey. Since then, the famous actor appeared and starred in many movies including, Mourning Glory, The Last Castle, Bolden,l Lie to Me, Fast Five, Taken and more. Among all his movies, Fast Five was blockbuster and collected over $726.1 million on the box office against the budget of $125 million.
The 46-years-old actor made his acting debut in the television screen by working in the American police procedural and legal drama television series named Law & Order in 1999-2000. After that, he worked in a number of television series which were highly praised and loved by television fans. Some of his series are Haunted, MDs, CSI: Miami, Line of Fire, CSI: NY and many more. Besides, he recently worked in the 2018 television series named Barry as Cristobal Sifuentes.
On the other hand, Irby was a soccer lover from his early life. In fact, he used to play in Europe as part of the Team USA. But, unfortunately, he got injured and was forced to stop playing football.
Quick facts of Michael Irby
- Michael Irby was born on 16 November 1972 in Palm Springs, California, the USA as Michael Clinton Irby under the birth sign of Scorpio.
- He holds American nationality.
- His father is Ernie Irby, and mother is Cindy Irby.
- Michael was raised along with his two brothers Jason Irby and Ernest III in Cabazon, California.
- Irby studied at the College of the Desert in Palm Desert and Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California.
- After that, he was encouraged to study at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City to sharpen his theater career by his drama professor.
- Until now, Micheal worked with many superstars including Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang and many more.
- He is an active person on social media and uses media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. As of now, he is able to gather a total of 6.7k+ followers on twitter and 17.5k+ followers on Instagram.
- The CSI series actor stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches with a pair of brown eyes and brown ears.