Popular American singer, songwriter, Michael Joseph Jackson was a son of Katherine Esther Scruse, a devout Jehovah's Witness and Joseph Walter "Joe" Jackson, a former boxer, as well as a steelworker at U.S. Steel. In 1993, Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse by Jordan Chandler, and his father, Evan Chandler. On 25th June 2009, Jackson fell unconscious while lying in bed.
Michael Jackson's Married Life
Michael Jackson married twice in his life. He was previously married to Lisa Marie Presley on 26th May 1994 and divorced in 1996.
Subsequently, King of Pop tied a knot to Debbie Rowe on 14th November 1996 and divorced on 8th October 1999. He shared a son, Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and a daughter, Paris Michael K. Jackson with Debbie.
Jackson is a father of three children- Paris-Michael K. Jackson, born on 3rd April 1998, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. born on 13th February 1997 and Prince Michael II born on 21st February 2002.
Michael Jackson had romantic affairs with Grace Rwaramba, Shana Mangatal, Brooke Shields, Stephanie Anne Mills.
Tatum O'Neal was Michael's first girlfriend and reportedly his first real
In January 2019, actor Macaulay Culkin explained about his friendship with Michael Jackson. During an episode of the "Inside of You With Michael Rosenbaum" podcast, he explained how the "King of Pop" supported as a child actor.
How Rich was Michael Joseph Jackson?
Forbes claims, Michael Jackson earned over $2 billion before he passed away. A 13-time Grammy winner, he has enlisted the highest-paid entertainer worldwide twice. He had a net worth of $237 million.
While alive, Jackson bought a $19.5 million ranch and once appeared in the film which paid his $1.7 million per minute. His real estate was valued at $1.3 billion and Jackson's likeness was worth $434 million.
Michael Jackson was more than $400 million in debt. His son Prince Michael II has an estimated net worth of $100 million. Michael sold over 750 million albums globally prior to his demise. Furthermore, he owned a clothing line and an autobiography. The singer even purchased the Beatles catalog.
Wiki-Bio of Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson was born on 29 August 1958 to Katherine Esther Jackson and Joseph Walter "Joe" Jackson.
- He was the eighth of the 10 children in the family.
- He was acclaimed for the moonwalk.
- Michael Jackson had a high pitched and distinctive soft voice.
- Michael frequently did fluid and energetic dancing.
- Michael had impeccable beatboxing ability.
- Michael was the only artist in history to bring five #1 hits from one album with "Bad" in 2011.
- Micheal was a brother of Tito Jackson, Rebbie Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Jackie Jackson.
- Michael had a skin disease, Vitiligo.
- Michael was Jehova's witness.
- Michael Jackson was a godfather of Michael Gibb, son of The Bee Gees frontman Barry Gibb.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki.com for more biographies