Australian actress Rachael Carpani is active in the entertainment industry for a long time. If we are to remember the spectacular performance she gave in her debut screen in 'McLeod's Daughters.' The actress is very much still active and doing what she loves the most, which is acting. Her other works are in 'Triangle,' 'Against the Wall,' and others.
How Is Rachael Carpani's Personal Life Going On?
Rachael is not involved in a relationship with anyone at the moment. There are no rumors and news of her relationship going on with anyone right now.
By the looks on "The Umbrella Man" actress' life, she does not seem too concerned about that fact and appears to be enjoying her single status life. She fancies spending most of her time with her family and friends. She shares pictures and videos of her activities on social media.
Dated In The Past!
Not long ago, the lady was in a relationship with her countryman actor, Matt Passmore. The duo started dating in 2007, which lasted several years.
Rachael and her ex-boyfriend Matt were co-stars and first met in 2001 while filming "McLeod's Daughters." Their love, however, did not blossom immediately and only began dating from 2006.
The couple dated for many years, and the connection between the two seemed impeccable. It almost looked as if the pair would get hitched soon; unfortunately, it was not so. Without clarifying the proper reasons behind, the celebrity duo broke up ending the five years of chemistry in 2011.
Carpani has a net worth of $2 million from her career in the acting field.
On the screen, she is most popular among the fans for playing the role of Jodi Fountain in the series "McLeod's Daughters." In the Australian television drama series, she performed with Bridie Carter, Lisa Chappell, Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Aaron Jeffery, Jessica Napier, and many others. The Australian hit series aired eight seasons, with 224 episodes from 2001-2009.
Check out the clip of Rachael Carpani featured in the television series, "McLeod's Daughters"!
Other than that, Rachael is also popular for playing the main character Abby Kowalski in the police drama series "Against the Wall." Likewise, she worked with Kathy Baker, Marisa Ramirez, Brandon Quinn, Mayko Nguyen.
Carpani is not only beautiful on the outside appearance but is equally beautiful by heart. She participates in philanthropy activities and has donated a significant sum of her father's wealth to support mental health causes. She stated that her mother's early days struggle touched her to do social works.
Quick Facts: Rachael Carpani
- Rachael is the eldest daughter of Tony Carpani and Gael Carpani.
- She has a younger sister Georgia Carpani and also a younger brother.
- The veteran actress started ballet dancing at a young age and stopped doing it when she was a teenager.
- She has acrophobia.
- Carpani likes skiing and dirt bike racing in her free time.
- Her debut big-screen performance is in "Hating Alison Ashley" in 2005.
- The lady starred alongside actors Liam Hemsworth, Melissa George, Michael Dorman in the movie "Triangle" (2009).
- She was recognized in the worst dressed list for the 2004 award ceremony.
- As per the reports, Rachael won't be appearing in "The McLeod's Daughters Bush Christmas Reunion," which is taking place on December 05, 2019, in Lismore City Hall, Australia.
- Her new movie "The Way Back" will release in 2020.
Rachael Carpani Affairs
First Affair with Matt Passmore
Rachael Carpani was in a relationship with Matt Passmore. Her former lover is also an Australian actor with whom she met while shooting for "McLeod's Daughters."