A versatile actress Riki Lindhome who can act, sing, and write is known for her appearance in several films and tv series.
Who Is Riki Lindhome?
Riki Lindhome is an American actress with nearly two decades of experience in the respective field. Lindhome began her acting career as soon as she finished college as she moved to Los Angeles to establish her acting career in Hollywood.
Lindhome's acting career as its peak. But, what about Riki's personal life? Is Lindhome content with her dating life? Is she married?
Lindhome's Private Affairs
Riki Lindhome is not dating anyone in the meantime nor is she married, to even begin with. The actress who loves sharing much of her whereabouts on social media doesn't speak much to her love life, sadly.
On the other side, though Riki's dating life is kept closer to her vest, there have been many times when she publicly joked about having boyfriends and relationships on her social media accounts.
To word her, Riki previously bantered on Twitter writing:
"Sorry, married people in boring/bad relationships, single people aren't jealous of you."
"My new computer is better than a new boyfriend. It's fast, powerful, helpful and 13 inches."
Considering her fun persona on the internet too, fans can highly expect to know details of her love life when she will be ready to flexible enough to share about it in the public.
Learn Rindhome Earning Details
Born to ordinary parents, Riki Lindhome struggled at the beginning of her acting career and took baby steps to get to where she is today. Matter of fact, before she got her major breakthrough in Million Dollar Baby which earned over $216 million in the box office, Rindhome appeared mostly in theatrical works and tv-series with minor roles including the play of Embedded of Actor's Gang Theatre Company and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Other films roles include Berkeley, horror film; Pulse which amassed $30 million, Changeling which amassed over $113 million, My Best Friend's Girl, The Last House on the Left which made over $45 million, Much Ado About Nothing, Fun Size which made over $14 million, Hell Baby, Nerdland, The Lego Batman Movie, Under the Silver Lake, and Knives Out.
Moreover, Rindhome is equally active in the tv series too as she is also highly known for her role in The Big Bang Theory where she appeared alongside Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, and Kunal Nayyar who made $1 million per episode from the show. As for Riki Rindhome, she currently holds a net worth of no less than $500,000.
Other tv-series roles include Titus, Gilmore Girls, Another Period, The Minister of Divine, Pushing Daisies, Criminal Minds, Three Rivers, House, United States of Tara, Drop Dead Dive and more. The actor turned director also wrote and created her own award-winning short film called Life is Short in 2006.
Quick Facts of Riki Lindhome Her Fans Must Know
- Born in Coudersport Pennyslavania, but raised in Portville New York.
- Carries Swedish ancestry.
- Her parents Eric Wagner, a Lieutenant Colonel and mother Melissa James, a retired school teacher wanted her to be a teacher.
- Criticized Republicans on Instagram.
- Graduated from Syracuse University in 2000.
- Performed as a sketch comedian with Syracuse Live.
- Received the first celebrity autograph from then Party of Five actor Matthew Fox but lost it.
- Winner of the prestigious essay contest organized by John F. Kennedy's Profile in Courage in 1997.
- Also often called Garfunkel as a member of comedy duo; Garfunkel and Oates.
- Co-wrote the song with Kate Micucci on the song the lead character Howard composed for onscreen partner Bernadette.
- Lent her voice to Nerdland, The Lego Batman Movie, Adventure Time and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
- Appeared in Nickleback's music video for Rockstar.