Norwegian actor Rune Temte is a man of many talents. The former footballer followed his true passion of acting and became an actor in his twenties. After making a name for himself in his native country and other Scandinavian countries, he cemented his position in Hollywood as well. He is part of many well-known projects such as "The Last Kingdom", "Eddie the Eagle," and "Captain Marvel."
Rune Temte Is A Married Man
If you are wondering who is the beautiful blonde who accompanies the "Captain Marvel" actor Rune Temte in various red carpet events, it's none other than his wife, Thea Glimsdal Temte.
Temte and his fashion designer spouse like to keep a low profile. Even though they make public appearances together, however, they do not talk about their relationship in public. As a result of this, the details of their romance is yet to be known.
The actor furthermore does not even share pictures of his life partner on social media platforms. Thankfully, Thea do share their pictures on Instagram. From these photos, one can see they are madly in love with one another and are living a healthy marital life.
Rune and his wife share a child Martinius Glimsdal Temte. He sometimes joins his parents on many red carpets.
Rune Temte Making A Nice Earning
The 54-year-old Rune Temte holds an overall net worth of $1.5 million. The trained actor is an international star with working experience in his native country and other Scandinavian countries.
In Hollywood, the 1.91m tall actor first got recognition when he played the character of Ubba in the TV series "The Last Kingdom." He was present in the show for the one season only but made an impact on viewers.
Temte profile further rose with the TV series "Fortitude." However, his popularity skyrocketed in 2019 when he played the character of Bron-char in the Marvel movie "Captain Marvel."
The film was a major hit with the box office collection of $1.128 billion against the budget of $175 million. From the movie, he gained not only worldwide recognition but also an excellent earning as well. The main lead of the film, Brie Larson, was paid a seven-figure salary. So, it would not be wrong to assume Temte salary was near to a six-figure.
The blonde actor will be next seen in the Netflix movie "A Boy Called Christmas." He will be sharing the screen with some of the biggest names in the film industry. The film features well-known artists such as Maggie Smith, Kristen Wiig, and Sally Hawkins.
Interesting Facts about Rune Temte
- Nickname is Dua. It means Pigeon in the Norwegian language. He got the name because his father, Ingar Martin Temte had pigeons.
- Started playing football at the age of seven.
- Gained the football contract at the age of 18.
- Gained a Business degree from The London School of Foreign Trade.
- Played for the football team Strømsgodset Toppfotball for the five years. He was named player of the year in 1988.
- His father was angry with him when he quit football to join the camera.
- Gained acting training at the Drama Studio London.
- First Norwegian to be part of MCU.
- Member of Leeds United Supporter's Trust.
- Wants to play alongside Alicia Vikander and Jason Flemyng.
- Active on Twitter and Instagram.
- Fluent in English, Swedish, and Norwegian.
- He contributes time and money to Doctors Without Borders. He even persuaded Marvel Studios to donate to DWB on occasion of his birthday.