American actress, Scottie Thompson is best known for her works in the television series like 'Law & Order', 'NCIS', and 'CSI: NY'. She is also known for her works in films like 'Star Trek', 'Skyline', and 'Before I Wake'.
Scottie Thompson's Personal Life; Is She Dating a Boyfriend?
Scottie Thompson is possibly single as of now. The actress is currently out of any dating and marital relationship and seems focused on her career. Moreover, she is never seen dating any man outside of the reel life.
It seems like the actress is waiting for her soul mate as she is out of any romantic relationships as of 2019. Additionally, she is active on social media where she shares many posts regarding her personal and professional life.
What is the Net Worth of Scottie Thompson? Know About Her Earnings, Salary
Scottie Thompson possesses a net worth of $10 million. She gathered that wealth from her career as a film, television, and stage actress. In addition, the average salary of a film actress is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year. Similarly, the average salary of a stage actress is $39,996.
View this post on Instagram
Scottie debuted in the film industry after starring in the 2009 American science fiction film named Star Trek. Since then, she starred in many films like Skyline, 37, The Lookalike, The Leisure Class and Before I Wake.
Box office collection
|Star Trek||$150 million||$385.7 million|
|Skyline||$10-$20 million||$68.3 million|
Thompson is also known for her works in the television screen where she first appeared on the 2006 American police procedural and legal drama series named Law & Order. After that, she performed in many television series like Brotherhood, CSI: Miami, NCIS, Shark, and 12 Monkeys. Until now, she worked with actors like George Dzundza, Mark Harmon, and Sasha Alexander.
Quick facts of Scottie Thompson
- Scottie Thompson was born on 9 November 1981 (age- 37 years as of 2019) in Richmond, Virginia, the United States as Susan Scott Thompson.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to the Scorpio star sign.
- She was raised along with her three siblings by her father Joseph Thompson.
- She studied Performance Studies and Literature at Harvard University. Later, she graduated with a bachelor's degree in Performance Studies and Literature, focusing on French and Postcolonial works.
- Thompson started learning ballet, jazz and modern dance from an early age.
- She is active on social media sites like Instagram and Twitter where she gathered a total of 17.6k+ followers and 11.3k+ followers as of 2019.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches with a pair of striking grey eyes and darl brown hair.
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more celebrity biographies and news.