If you people are fans of A & E reality show 'Duck Dynasty', you are definitely familiar with the big-bearded star Willie Robertson. His love life can definitely inspire you all guys as he was with his future wife since the elementary school.
Robertson and Korie Robertson studied in the same university; it's something like 'destined to be together' or what do you say it? They are living together; soon to cross three decades of marriage with their children.
Willie Robertson Living A Happy Married Life With Wife Korie Robertson
It's quite rare to see a married couple living together and still very much serious in their relationship for more than a decade.
Willie Robertson and his wife Korie Robertson have given us a perfect relationship goal. They have spent more than 26 years of bliss and happiness together with their adorable kids.
Sources reported that they first met at elementary school and both graduated from the same Harding University and became ever since. After years of dating, they married on 11 January 1992.
Korie appeared on the renowned TV show Duck Dynasty with other members from the Robertson family including Phil Robertson, Jase Robertson, Si Robertson, and Kay Robertson.
View this post on Instagram
She also sang on her family's album, Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas.
Willie and Korie are enjoying every moment of their marriage with their lovely kids.
Willie Robertson And Korie Robertson; Blessed With Children Along With An Adopted Daughter
The couple adopted their eldest daughter, Rebecca Robertson when she came to the family as an exchange student from Taiwan.
During an interview in June 2017, Korie said,
"Rebecca's our oldest and she's 28. Now she came to us when she was 16 as an exchange student from Taiwan, did not speak a word of English. I thought, 'Oh, no, I've got like four little kids, like 2 to 6 and now I've got a 16-year-old that doesn't speak English; what am I gonna do?"
"But we survived that first year and just fell in love with her and invited her back for her senior year. She came her senior year and it was somewhere in there that we just realized, I remember telling' somebody that I had four kids and one of my little ones said, 'No, you don't; you have five.' And Rebecca just became one of ours."
Rebecca has her family in Taiwan. Her father passed away when she was 11 years of age.
View this post on Instagram
Willie and Korie encouraged everyone along with their lovely fans to adopt kids through their TV show 'Duck Dynasty'.
"Will is biracial, so he looks different than us, so everyone noticed and we're like great. You know, who's Will? Where'd he come from and all that?"
"So we started talking' more about adoption. And the more I started talking' about it and the more I started learning about and learning about the kids, you know, in foster care and that sometimes age out of the system and don't have a parent to call their own."
All the family members live a wonderful life together despite their diverse origin and that's the only thing required for a beautiful life.
Willie Robertson: Quick Facts
- Born on 22 April 1972 in Bernice, Lousiana to Phil and Marsha Kay Robertson.
- He spent much of his childhood days around Duck Commander. It is a small business run by his father.
- He studied at Harding University and completed his graduation from NE Louisiana University.
- He appeared in an episode of Last Man Standing along with Si.
- He performed a cameo role in the Christian movie, God's Not Dead with his wife alongside Shane Harper, David A. R. White, and Dean Cain.
- He along with his family is famous for their TV show 'Duck Dynasty' that earned $80 million in advertising sales for the first nine months of 2013 with another $400 million in revenue.
- The series ended in March 2017 with an hour-long finale "End of an Era".
- He has an estimated net worth of about $20 million at present.