Nick Zano, a true veteran of the dating game as seen by the sheer amount of his high profile relationships, is an American actor best known for playing Vince in The WB's sitcom 'What I like about you'. So if you're a fan of the series, you'd most definitely be aware of this versatile actor who managed to grab the attention of the audience through his acting skills as well as great looks.
Nick never seems to be away from spotlight whether it is for his professional life or personal life. As far as his professional life is concerned, he is absolutely smashing it. But what about his personal life? Does Nick have a girlfriend? Is he married? Here you will find everything you need to know about the ongoing dating rumors of the actor as well as the history of his past affairs.
Is Nick Zano Currently Single?
Nick is currently in a relationship with a Canadian actress and singer named Leah Renee Cudmore. Often people do not believe in soulmates. It might even sound ridiculous to some that there can be THE one made for them.
However, Nick's dating life seems like a case in point that there indeed is one true companion that understands your soul for who you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with.
After a number of failed relationships in the past, Nick seems to have finally found the one in the form of Leah Renee Cudmore. The couple has been dating since 2013 and appears to carry an amazing chemistry. Moreover, in 2016 Leah gave birth to Nick's son.
Nick and Leah are proud parents who welcomed their baby into this world on July 29, 2016. Nick took it up to Instagram to express his happiness along with his newly born baby's picture.
"It's official we are parents to this beautiful boy. Leah is a power goddess! I am humbled by her beauty, strength and grace."
Nick and Leah are having a good time as seen on Instagram. One of his recent posts shows the entire family along with the baby who seems to have grown into a really cute one.
Nick and Leah appear like a textbook couple for people aspiring to be in a relationship. The couple is happily living their life right now. However, the fans are curious to know if they'll reveal their marriage plans soon.
Nick Zano's Past Affairs
Nick dated numerous women in the past. One of his high profile ones recently was with Kat Dennings who he dated from December 2011 to June 2014.
The former couple was in 2 Broke Girls (2011) together. Perhaps being a couple on the show and real life wasn't fruitful after all. Meanwhile, Dennings is now dating Josh Groban.
In early 2008, Nick dated Haylie Duff. They then got into a relationship and eventually broke up in November 2011. The couple was seen on the big screen in the movie titled Heaven (1996) together. Haylie is an American actress best known for being the sister of the famous Hilary Duff.
Before Zano dated Duff and Dennings, he was with Kristin Cavallari, an American TV personality. Their relationship lasted from September 2006 to December 2007.
As Nick gained fame, there never seems to be a year he had not been in a relationship with someone. It was no different early on in his career. In 2005 the talented actor had dated Rachel Perry which barely lasted a year. Moreover, he had also been in a relationship with Amanda Bynes and Kendal Sheppard for brief periods in 2003 and 2004 respectively.
Quick Facts: Nick Zano
- He was born on March 8, 1978.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- He decided to pursue acting after watching Goodfellas aged 12.
- In 2011, he was cast as a recurring character on 2 Broke Girls.
- In July 2016, he welcomed a son with his girlfriend Leah Renee Cudmore.
- He co-starred with Amanda Bynes on what I Like About You.
- He wrote, directed and acted in short films during his high school, where he also produced a weekly skit-comedy TV show.
- He moved to Los Angeles and began selling shoes at Kenneth Cole on Sunset Boulevard.
- He worked as an associate producer for a World AIDS Day special.
- His big break in his career came when he was named the host of MTV's Movie House in 2002.
- He shot a pilot for the WB that didn't get picked up, but that led to him getting cast as Vince on the network's What I Like About You.
- His net worth is $3 million.