American Actress Kimberly Hebert Gregory is living happily with her Husband Gregory,Do they have children?Know in Detail
An American actress, Kimberly Hebert Gregory is married to Gregory and has a child as well.
An American actress, Kimberley Hebert Gregory who started her career from a small theatre work is now one of the renowned personality in the Hollywood industry. She has amazed the world with her amazing acting skills and won the hearts of millions.
Regarding her personal life, she is married to, Gregory and together have a son. But are the husband and wife still together is the question that fans are curious about. Let's find out.
Is Kimberly Hebert Gregor divorced?
Kimberly is a confidential person and revealed only limited information about her life. She even has not let out the full name of her husband, let alone her marriage date and all.
Well, it looks like Hebert is a kind of person who likes to keep things mysterious.
She also has posted few pictures on the social media and rarely appears in the public together which has left the audiences confused regarding their relationship. As per her social media, they seem to be separated but no information is available regarding that. It is possible she just wants a relationship without the interference of the media.
Kimberley is a mother of a child
Few years after her marriage, she became a mother of a child, a boy whose name is also not revealed by her. She used to take her son in most of the interviews and events. She determines her son as a master or a teacher who teaches her kindness.
Kimberley keeps her son far from the spotlight, protective mother indeed. She just wants a normal life for her son away from all the rumors and controversies.
Quick Facts about Kimberly Hebert Gregory
- Born on 7th December 1973 in Houston, Texas, the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to African American ethnicity.
- Sagittarius is her birth sign.
- Attended The High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.
- Earned a BA degree in Psychology from Mount Holyoke College.
- Graduated with the master degree in Social Work from the University of Chicago.
- Started career by performing in different Chicago Theater Company.
- Appeared in the movie, I Think I Love My Wife with stars, Chris Rock, Kerry Washington, Gina Torres, Steve Buscemi, Edward Hermann, Michael K. Williams, Welker White and so on.
- Gave a guest appearance in the series, Gossip Girl with casts Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen and others.
- Worked in the series, The GuestBook with cast members Kellie Martin, Laura Bell Bundy, Charles Robinson, Garret Dillahunt, Aloma Wright and others.