Sandra Smith; a reporter for the Fox Business Network and co-host of Outnumbered is married to John Connelly since 2010 and the couple is blessed with two children.
As we all know, the duo loves to live under the radar and barely shares their personal affairs to the world. However, today we have managed to bring the romantic journey of the pair.
So, let us begin!!!!!
Fox News Channel's Sandra Smith Married John Connelly Back In 2010
The gorgeous TV personality fell for the handsome John during her college days. Yes, guys! they are actually high school sweethearts. Sandra met John when she used to take part in track and field.
Sandra met John when she used to take part in track and field.
The duo began dating and in no time they fell in love, however, it was not easy for them as they were forced to be in the long distance to achieve their respective ambition.
It was the time when Sandra was in New York during her work and she had to travel to Chicago so that she could meet her love, John since his job as a business commentator was Chicago-based.
Well, when you are truly committed to someone you can always find a way to be with that person. Similarly, after all those years of long distance relationship, the duo married on 1st May 2010 in Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago.
Sandra has well managed her personal and professional life at her best but she explained in an interview with the Chicago Tribune that it's too difficult to maintain the role in the office and at home.
Here is an interview with Sandra Smith talking about her career on Media Beat:
"Thus began our long-distance relationship. I was on a plane almost every Friday night. Flight delays, snowy weather, tight time schedules made it very challenging. But not once did John complain. He has always been so supportive of my career and goals. He fell in love with my family, and I his. We'd see friends. We'd go to church on Sunday. I was still a lector at Holy Name. There was a lot to squeeze in."
At the current time, John is the director of product marketing for the CME group and the family life is going on so smooth with no rumors of divorce.
The Heavenly Couple Blessed With Two Adorable Children
Sandra got pregnant some months later her marriage and gave birth to a girl child Cora Belle Connolly in mid-2013.
Later in 2015, the couple was again blessed with an adorable kid; a baby boy John Connolly Jr., the third John in the family. The baby at the time of birth was a healthy one with 9lbs 15 ounces weight and height of 21 inches.
Sandra explained some of her sweet experience during pregnancy,
"I craved citrus, and I actually craved chocolate a little bit, mostly salads. Actually, I’m craving them right now because I’m pregnant".
Well, the couple has succeeded as lovers, as husband and wife and now as parents and we wish them to always be together and have a very healthy relationship with each other.
Sandra Smith: Quick Facts
- Born on 22 September 1980 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Completed her graduation from Wheaton Warrenville South High School in the year 1998.
- She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in (1.73m).
- Joined Illinois State University and later Louisiana State University.
- Initiated professional life as a research associate at Aegis Capital Group.
- Next, she worked as a trader at Hermitage Capital Management preparing commission and portfolio records.
- She got a break on TV as an on-air reporter for Bloomberg Television.
- Joined FOX Business Network as a reporter in October 2007.
- Presented Don Imus' Show Imus in the Morning, Fox Business Happy Hour, as a guest on Fox News Channel program Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld, and every Wednesday on Hannity.
- Some of the top employees in the Fox News are Adam Housley, Ainsley Earhardt, Alan Colmes, Geraldo Rivera, and Sean Hannity.
- Since April 2014, began hosting Outnumbered on the Fox News Channel focusing on recent news and cultural topics.
- Has a net worth of around $2 million as of 2017.
Well, all in all, the couple's been successful in maintaining their conjugal life and we wish their relationship to sustain for a longer time.