It looks like she's giving a taste of his own medicine to the director as he too was spotted hanging out with a younger actress and model, just weeks after their split was announced. So, have the couple really moved on with their lives or it's just another controversy they're trying to pull off? Let's find out!
Kate Beckinsale rumored to be dating actor David Williams; Len Wiseman spotted with a younger model
There was soft music, candle lights, laughs and flirts, and both looked pretty cozy together. The love birds we're here talking about is gorgeous actress Kate and handsome actor David Williams.
Back in 2016, Kate and David were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner together in Mayfair. Both looked amazing together when they arrived at the restaurant holding hands. Just hours after the news, the media went crazy over the alleged relationship of the rumored couple.
The rumor spread like a wildfire and everyone was doubting the pair's possible relationship. Knowing this, the sexy UnderWorld Awakening actress, Kate took it to the Twitter to address the ongoing rumors. She posted a funny tweet with a picture of her and David Williams and quoted,
"This is my dear friend, @davidwalliams. If I ever see him naked I will immediately tattoo a [egg plant emoji] on my face for clarity,"
She also further tweeted that they have been friends for a long time and it was just a friendly catch-up during the dinner, nothing more than that!
Well, as now it's clarified, we bet that Kate is enjoying her singlehood, spending time with daughter and friends.
Now, coming back to her ex-husband Len Wiseman, he too was spotted rekindling romance with a younger actress CJ Franco back in October 2015. It was just a month before Len and Kate announced their separation.
However, recently, the pair has not remained active on the media as they have not made any appearances together.
Kate Beckinsale divorced husband Len Wiseman, has a daughter with actor Michael Sheen
The 43-year-old actress Kate first laid eyes on the handsome director Len Wiseman on the set of the film Underworld, back in 2003. While working, they fell for each other and started dating.
Talented director Len featured Kate in the Underworld series as the lead actor that made Kate a global star in the international platform, as the power packed and sexy character. Selene.
Smitten with love, Kate married Len on 9 May 2004 in a private wedding at Bel-Air California. The duo was happily married for 12 long years, until in November 2015, when Kate released a statement that the duo had officially separated.
They filed for divorce in 2016, citing "irreconcilable differences" and finally moved on with their lives.
Before marrying Len, Kate was in a long term relationship with the famous English actor, Michael Sheen. They also share a beautiful daughter together, named Lily who as born in 1999. The unfortunate pair split in early 2003, based on mutual understanding.
Despite their split, they are still in touch, and under good terms and spend a lot of time together as a family.
Quick facts about actress Kate Beckinsale
- Born and raised in Chiswick, London, Kate Beckinsale is award-winning English actress who rose to fame after being cast as Selene in the Underworld film series.
- She comes from a movie family background as she's the daughter of actor Richard Beckinsale and actress Judy Loe.
- Beckinsale attended New College, Oxford where she learned French and Russian Literature and during school, she was involved in theater.
- She was also involved with Oxford University Dramatic Society and landed her first role in the Hallmark film One Against the Wind.
- Eventually, she starred in a number of movies including Haunted, Shooting Fish, The Last Days of Disco, Brokedown Palace, Pearl Harbour, Serendipity, Laurel Canyon, but grabbed the spotlight with 2003's fantasy movie Underworld.
- Later on, she starred alongside Hugh Jackman in hit movie Van Helsing, with Adam Sandler in comedy movie Click and many more.
- As for now, she's busy filming the sixth sequel of Underworld Series.
For more recent gossips and news, keep following our page and don't forget to drop some comments about the article.