One of the world's most decorated actors Kevin Spacey is currently grabbing headlines for all the wrong reasons. Spacey who came out as gay back in October 2017 has been embroiled in sexual allegations against him. Almost fifteen men came forward and sued the star.
How much the allegations have affected his personal life? Is the American Beauty actor dating someone?
Kevin Spacey's Current Relationship Status; Came Out As Gay In 2017
The Tony Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey is very secretive when it comes to his personal life. Due to the notable absence of a wife or girlfriend of the star led many to doubt on his sexuality.
In 1999, The Sunday Times Magazine addressed that his "love affair with acting, and the absence of a visible partner in the life of an attractive 40-year-old, has resulted in Esquire magazine asserting two years ago that he must be gay."
Though he was rumored to be dating a couple of women including Dianne Dreyer and Ashleigh Banfield in past, those speculations just vanished with the passage of time.
He mentioned that he had a relationship with both men and women but he loved romantic encounters with men.
Spacey is most probably single at present as he is not spotted spending a quality moment with someone special. He might be dating someone in secret.
Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By Massage Therapist
The incident with actor Rapp was not the only case, Spacey was accused of many sexual allegations. There's a long list of accusers who came forward to allege he sexually harassed, assaulted, and attempted rape.
An anonymous massage therapist sued the actor for sexual misconduct in September 2018. As per the document filed in Los Angeles, the incident occurred in October 2016.
View this post on Instagram
The therapist mentioned that he was hired by a male on behalf of Mr. Spacey. He directed the therapist to a room where Spacey told him that he's having pain in his groin area.
Spacey forced him to grab and massage his testicles and scrotum. The therapist stepped back and said,
"What are you doing? I am a professional. This is what I do for a living. I have a son."
He explained that Spacey grabbed his genitals over his clothes.
Several other men including Roberto Cavazos, Daniel Beal, Justin Dawes, and Harry Dreyfuss also mentioned that they were sexually mistreated by the actor.
Know more about the sexual assault allegations here.
Same as the case of Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, it seems that the allegations are ending his professional career.
Kevin Spacey: Quick Facts
- Born on 26 July 1959 in South Orange, New Jersey to the family of Thomas Geoffrey Fowler and Kathleen Ann.
- He studied at Northridge Military Academy and later at Chatsworth High School.
- While attending the Juilliard School, he was the part of the stand-up comedy in bowling alley talent contests.
- He won two Academy Awards; one playing the supporting role in the neo-noir crime thriller The Usual Suspects and the other for Best Actor in American Beauty.
- He performed in action thriller Baby Driver in 2017 alongside Ansel Elgort, Lily James, Eiza González, and Jamie Foxx.
- As per Celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of about $100 million while it is about $80 million as per the Richest.