An America socialite and TV personality, Tinsley Mortimer who recently joined the reality series, The Real Housewives of New York City dating a new Boyfriend after divorcing her husband.
She finally seems to have found the perfect person for her after few failed relationships and marriage. So, today in this section let us discuss her past affairs and current dating life.
Tinsley is not single anymore; dating CEO of CouponCabin, Scott Kluth
Tinsley, an American television personality is currently, dating the CEO of CouponCabin named, Scott Kluth. She somehow managed to hide their relationship from the media and audiences for a very long time, but later on, she herself revealed the news.
''I have a great guy. It's awesome. Scott is adorable. He's a good caretaker, too. He looks out for me. I'm happy…''
On one of her interviews, she stated that they had their first kiss on their first date and spent next five days together. Seems like someone has found her soulmate. What say, guys!!!!!
They also work together at CouponCabin, a money-saving site which was founded by Scott himself. She worked as an account manager in the office and assist her boyfriend.
She further explained that she found her love of the life and hope to see them getting married soon.
Break Up with her ex-boyfriend, Alexander ''Nico'' Fanjul
Mortier was in a relationship with Alexander ''Nico'' Fanjul. The pair was together for almost two years, And as per her, she was in a violent relationship.
She was arrested in the accusation of trespassing at Palm Beach home of her ex. Not only this she was also taken to the hospital with head laceration as well.
She also stated in the police report that her arms were grabbed by Fanjul from which she lost her balance and hit her head at that time.
So, the relationship was a bad dream for her and undoubtedly they broke up later on!!!!
Divorced with her first husband, Robert Livingston Mortimer
Tinsley was married to Robert Livingston Mortimer on 4th May 2002. The pair were together since their school times and were a high school sweetheart.
The couple since their school time was desperate to be together so, finally, they married, however, something went wrong that leads them to end their precious long years of relationships.
They divorced in 2009. Both of them were heartbroken after the divorce, however, moved on after some time of their separation which is good for them as well.
And as of now, Tinsley is happy with her boyfriend, Scott. Their fans are desperate to see them together marrying in the coming future.
Quick Facts about Tinsley Mortimer
- Born as Tinsley Randolph Mercer on 11th August 1975 in Southern California, the United States.
- Raised by parents, George Riley Mercer Jr. (a real estate investor) and Dale Mercer (an interior designer) along with her sister named, Dabney Mercer.
- Attended Lawrenceville School and became a member of Kirby House.
- Graduated from Columbia University with the BA degree in Arts History after transferred from the University of North Caroline at Chapel Hill.
- Her father died in 2015 in Providence, Rhode Island.
- She was arrested in 2016 in accusation of trespassing in Palm Beach, Florida.
- In Japan, she has a line of clothing and hand bags for Samantha Thavasa.
- Featured in the advertisement campaign for her clothing lines and was also included in the USA's online promotional materials.
- Involved in branding and design for a condominium development since 2008.
- Appeared in the Gossip Girl, an American drama series with casts Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Taylor Momsen, Penn Badgley, Jessica Szohr and others.
- Featured in the series, High School by Andrew Glassman and Mike Aho with cast members Devorah Rose and Paul Johson Calderon.
- Wrote her first novel named, Southern Charm in 2013.
- Appeared in Vestal magazine in 2012.
- Joined the cast of the reality show, The Real Housewives of New York City.
- Has an estimated net worth of $35 million dollars.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!