His fierce and savage character as 'Khal Drogo' in the world famous fantasy series Game of Thrones made him a sensation over night and now this vicious king of the tribe is all set to appear as the king of water, Aquaman in the upcoming movie Justice League (2017).
By now, you must know who we're talking about. He's the famous actor and model, Jason Momoa and you might all be wondering whether the 6ft. 4 inches is dating anyone or has a beautiful wife by his side. Well, he does have "Moon of his Life", his lovely wife, actress Lisa Bonet with whom he's been married since 2007.
Unlike in the series, where he couldn't conclude his love eternal for his Khaleesi(Emilia Clarke), in real life, he's living happily with his wife and children. Let's dig
Let's dig into more details about them in today's section.
Jason Momoa is Happily Married to Wife Lisa Bonet: See their Family, Children, and Relationship
The Conan the Barbarian actor Jason first met his lovely wife actress Lisa Bonet back in 2005 after being introduced by common friends at a party.
The duo eventually started dating and after two years of committed relationship, they gave birth to their first child, a daughter, Lola Iolani Momoa born on July 23, 2007.
Following the birth of their child, they decided to get married in an intimate ceremony on November 15, 2007.
And after a year of marriage, the powerhouse couple welcomed another child, a son named Nakoa-wolf Manakauopo Namakaeha Momoa on December 15, 2008, named after the warriors.
Lisa has another son from her former marriage with singer Lenny, named Zoe Kravitz.
Ever since the family is living happily together, without any problems and the duo has celebrated more than a decade of blissful wedded life.
Lisa was previously married to singer Lenny Kravitz
The Cosby Show actress Lisa was happily married to her husband, singer Lenny Kravitz for six years since 1987.
The actress had eloped with the singer when she was just 20 and later the duo wedded in a grand wedding in Las Vegas and they seemed really happy together.
The pair even gave birth to their first child Zoe Kravitz in 1988 but as the good thing never last the estranged pair decided to split in 1993.
Talking with Oprah Winfrey, the singer stated,
"We were very young and it was wonderful. I see now what it was all about', It was really all about bringing Zoe to the planet."
DailyMail claimed that the pair parted ways based on the mutual understanding, citing "irreconcilable differences" and agreed on raising their daughter "Zoe" together without filing for custody.
Quick Facts about Jason Momoa
- Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, Jason Momoa is the rising actor, model, director, and writer best known for his role as Khal Drogo in HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones and as Ronon Dex on military science fiction series Stargate Atlantis.
- He and his mother moved to Norwalk, Iowa and started studying there.
- He's of mixed descent as his father Joseph Momoa was Native American while a mother is of German and Irish ancestry.
- Attended Colorado State Universtiy and did major in wildlife biology.
- He's traveled from Paris to Tibet studying Buddhist teachings.
- started his career in modeling when he was 19, discovered by designer Takeo Kobayashi winning Hawaii's Model of the Year.
- starred in Bay Watch Hawaii as Jason Ioane for three years.
- His popular movies include Johnson Family Vacation, Conan the Barbarian, Bullet to the Head, Road to Paloma, Wolves, Batman Vs. Superman Dawn of Justice, Sugar Mountain, The Bad Batch and so on.
- He's starred in series like Tempted, North Shore, Stargate Atlantis, The Red Road and Frontier.
- He's best friends with her co-star of Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke.
- His net worth is estimated to be of $8 million.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!