Swedish-American actor Joel Kinnaman, best known for his role in Easy Money is working on Altered Carbon, the upcoming series on Netflix these days.
But the big news for today is that he is no more single as he's married to sexy tattoo artist Cleo Wattenstrom since April 2016. The couple dated for almost three years and took their relationship to a next level, but now they are keeping it far from the eye of the public.
Let's dig in all the details about them today!
Married Life of Joel Kinnaman and Cleo Wattenstrom; performing 'Same Day Marriage'
Joel and Cleo were in a secret relationship since 2014 but US Weekly spotted them together for the first time in a holiday party back in December 2014 which was thrown by producer Jennifer Klein. All the A-list stars including Kirsten Dunst to Leslie Mann and Kerry Washington attended the party.
The Robocop actor previously dated his girlfriend Olivia Munn from 2012 until 2014 and before that he was linked with his former girlfriend Jane Timglas for two years till 2011.
Joel and Cleo were thought to be emotionally linked for several months and were living together. Their link was speculated to be pretty 'refreshing' for Kinnaman as he broke up with former girlfriend Olivia Munn the same year.
And after dating for two long years Joel and Cleo took their relationship to the next level and got married in a private ceremony. He revealed about his wife Wattenstrom on The Talk in April 2016 with Aisha Tyler.
On the very show, Aisha said,
"Your girlfriend is actually a tattoo artist" and as a reply, Kinnaman corrected saying, "My Wife."
"I’m a romantic guy. I took her to this very romantic place on San Vicente Boulevard called Same Day Marriage. That was it. This little Russian lady sitting inside there, she was like, 'Do you want to get married? $435, quick'."
He and Wattenstrom were taken to a sketchy looking room and the Russian woman said to both of them, "Marriage, rest of your lives, you say yes." They both said yes, and that was the end of it.
'We both said yes, and the simple wedding ceremony went on and that was the end of it.'
Here is an interview of Joel Kinnaman explaining his Romantic Wedding Story. Just Enjoy!!!
The couple currently resides in California but they frequently encountered traveling different places across the globe. As we scanned the Instagram of the star we found out some amazing pictures of the couple traveling to Dubai, South Africa, and Cuba.
Well, the heavenly pair is really enjoying their wedding bliss and might soon welcome a baby and start a happy family!
Quick Facts about Joel Kinnaman
- Born on 25 November 1979 in Stockholm, Sweden to the family of Bitte and Steve Kinnaman.
- His mother is a Swedish and father an American citizen hence Kinnaman has both Swedish and American citizenship.
- Has five sisters including actress Melinda Kinnaman.
- Initiated his career as a child actor in the year 1990 in television show Storstad.
- Restarted his career as an adult in 2002 in The Invisible.
- His portrayal in Easy Money brought him to the limelight in Sweden and the rest of the world.
- Aiming to expand the career, he hired an agent in the United States who is also the representative of Johnny Depp.
- Some of his hit movies include Storm, The Darkest Hour, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, easy Money III: Life Deluxe, Robocop, Knight of Cups, Run All Night, Suicide Squad, and Edge of Winter.
- Shared the screen with the legends including Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Scott Eastwood, and Cara Delevigne in the American superhero film Suicide Squad.
- Has a net worth of about $6 million as of 2017.
Well, as it is obvious to all that the couple is living a happy life, we wish them all the very best for their forthcomings.
For more updates and recent gossips of celebs, keep following our page.