Love is in the air!
Take a look at what Mrs. Hartley has to say about her wedding.
“They don’t make them any better than Justin, and I could not be more thrilled to officially be Mrs. Hartley!”
Well, why are we not surprise here? As you all know, their 4-year long relationship was one of the most enviable relationships in the showbiz.
Looks like Justin was the one to plan the wedding as the 36-years-old actress never imagine her marriage would happen in such a beautiful way.
“The wedding exceeded anything I could have ever imagined.”
Watch: Justin Hartley talks about his wedding plans
The two actors are famous for their roles in All My Children and Days of Our Lives and This Is Us. The actress wore a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier dress.
Their love story is nothing short of a romantic story straight out of a Hollywood movie. They went on their first date and instantly got smitten with each other.
They started dating in 2013, and since then, are virtually inseparable. Talk about being head over heels for one another.
Congrats to the newlyweds.
Chrishell Stause: Quick Facts
- She was born Terrina Chrishell Harley on born July 21, 1981, in Draffenville, Kentucky.
- She holds American nationality and is of Spanish, European, and Japanese descent.
- She is cancer.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.67 m).
- She received her B.A in Theater from Murray State University.
- She is best known for her roles in the Television shows like Days of Our Lives as Jordan Ridgeway and All My Children as Amanda Dillon.
- She was engaged to American actor and dancer Matthew Morrison on December 9, 2006, and later broke up in 2007.