Mike Rowe is an American TV host and an actor who is best known for the popular Discovery Channel series, Dirty Jobs.
There is no doubt that he is so damn gorgeous and any girl would be lucky to have him, but even at the age of 57, he is still unmarried.
Mike, however, is linked with two gorgeous ladies Danielle Burgio and Sandy Dotson. Let's try to find out more about his relationship below.
Mike Rowe, 57, Still Unmarried: Currently Dating Girlfriend Sandy Dotson
Mike Rowe is reportedly dating girlfriend Sandy Dotson who is an executive at a data-management company.
Their relationship came out to the public when they were captured vacationing and spending quality time with each other.
Mike Rowe with girlfriend Sandy Dotson.
Nowadays, the duo is living in California, and we can surely assume that they are happy together. As of now, the couple is not married and is enjoying their relationship to the fullest.
Mike Rowe Was In A Relationship With Actress Danielle Burgio
He dated Danielle Burgio who is a filmmaker, dancer, stuntwoman and an actor for a long time.
Mike and his rumored girlfriend Danielle Burgio.
Source: Capital pictures
However, the couple faced some problems and misunderstanding in their relationship and the duo separated.
Recommended: TV personality Todd Thompson is Dating after Divorcing first Wife Giada De Laurentiis; Know about his Girlfriend and Relationship
Since then, the couple has not been seen talking to each other. Even now, Mike does not show any interest in answering the rumors about his love life.
Mike Rowe's Professional Career In Details
Rowe started his career in 1990, as an on-air host for home shopping TV network QVC/ The turnover came in his life after he began hosting the popular show, Dirty Jobs.
On October 2014, he started hosting CNN's Somebody’s Gotta Do It. Moreover, he is seen in various advertisings for Ford Motor Company as well.
You May Like: 27 Years American TV Personality Jill Duggar Married to Derick Since 2014; Proud Parents Of Two Children
He has narrated hundreds of documentaries like Airplane Repo, Southern Steel, Ghost Hunters, Mystery Diagnosis and much more.
He is very good at his job. No wonder he has an amazing net worth of $35 million at present.
He also runs the foundation Mike Rowe Works Foundation, which provides scholarships to students pursuing a career in the skilled trades.
Mike Rowe's Love For His Dog
"A Dog is the only thing on earth loves you made then he loved himself."
Although, Mike does not have a child he has his lovely dog to enjoy and spend time with it. He loves his dog and often pictures of him on his Instagram account.
Success does not come suddenly to a person's life. Only those people can taste true victory in life who can work hard, and Mike Rowe is one of them.
We are in a dilemma whether the TV personality is still dating so-called girlfriend Dotson but his love for his dog is pretty clear via his Instagram posts.
Mike Rowe: Quick Facts
- He was born on March 18, 1962, in Baltimore, Maryland.
- He attended Overlea High School graduating in theater and singing and later attended Essex Community College.
- He also joined Towson University and earned a degree in communication studies.
- Started his Career as an On-Air host of American Airlines.
- His one of the shows Dirty Jobs was dedicated to his father and grandfather.
- He was once rumored to be dead. He said, "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated".
- Currently resides in San Francisco, California.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $35 million.
Danielle Burgio: Quick Facts
- She started her career as a dancer than a Hollywood stuntwoman and now one of the talented actresses.
- In the year 1999, she was one of the dancers of the 16th Annual American Music Awards on Cher's segment.
- Body doubled several Hollywood celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer-Love Hewitt, Kelly Hu, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner and so on.
- She has also made guest appearances on the talk shows like Good Morning America and Entertainment Tonight.
- Has also published her own book in the year 2005 named "Stuntwoman's Workout."
- Is married to her longtime boyfriend and now husband, Robert Merrill.
Visit Marriedwiki.com/article for more Gossips and News!!!