Natasha Lyonne Dating her secret Boyfriend; She was once rumored to be gay; See her Relationship, Affairs, Wiki, and Net Worth
The funny and humorous actress Natasha Lyonne is always been in the news due to her confusing sexual orientation. Sometimes she claims to love women more than men and sometimes, vice versa.
Many of you are still confused if she really likes women or not, so in this section, we're going to down the curtains on this weird rumor, once in for all. To be honest, you'll be a bit surprised after reading.
Natasha Lyonne-Dating Secret Boyfriend
She first came into limelight from her role in the movie series, American Pie, not a great movie to start off your career though. But hey, at the very least, we found out about the actress.
Natasha attending a red carpet event with her boyfriend, Fred Armisen, Source: E! Online
The movie was a big blunder in the box office, but it helped kickstart the actress's career. Since then she never looked back and featured in back to back to hits.
Despite her out loud career, the actress remains tight lipped about her personal life. Even though she may not admit it, we know whom she has dated in the past and her current relationship status.
We'll see her affairs in other section and for now, let's focus on her current status. According to our reliable sources, the actress is dating actor, Fred Armisen.
If you're still star struck after hearing her dating with Fred, see these pictures above. A Picture speaks louder than words.
The actress herself didn't admit her relationship with boyfriend, but you all know now that she is hiding it. So her current relationship status means she is not a lesbian and belongs to straight sexual orientation.
Natasha Lyonne-Affairs and Past Relationship
Many tabloids claim the actor dated few actors in the past and as always the actress kept a low profile regarding her previous affairs.
Natasha dated Edward Furlong in late 1990s after meeting him in 1990s, Source: NY Daily News
But fret not because as per your request, we came across few of her previous dates. In the late 1990s, she dated Edward Furlong and in early 2000s, she dated Adam Goldberg.
You know this was coming and here it is, yes, she was once linked with an actress named Maria Celedonio as well. Her most recent affair was with Los Angeles consultant, Andrew Zipern.
Natasha reportedly dated her best friend Clea DuVall, Source: Pride
In 2016, she was reportedly dating her best friend of 20-years, Clea DuVall, when both of them got involved in a passionate kiss during SAG awards.
Quick facts about Natasha Lyonne
- Born on April 4, 1979, in New York City, New York, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Ivette Buchinger and Aaron Braunstein.
- Her parents raised her in an Orthodox Jewish household.
- Her grandfather migrated from France and Israel.
- She attended Ramaz School.
- She graduated from Miami Country Day School.
- Ford Modelling Agency signed her at the age of 6.
- At the age of 16, she was cast in Woody Allen's movie, Everyone Says I Love You.
- The movie helped her career to grow.
- She went on to feature in many blockbuster movies.
- Her latest movies, A Futile and Stupid Gesture and Show Dogs, is under pre-production.
- She won Young Hollywood Award in 2000, and Monaco International Film Festival in 2008.
- Her net worth is 3 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.