Nichole Hiltz, an American actress, who is famous for her role in several movies and TV shows including the movies Sporting and Dude where's my car.
She has been working for ages in the movie industry but rarely reveals details on her love life. So who is she dating these days? Is she single? Let's know about it.
Nichole Hiltz And Her Relationship Status
Most of the celebrities hit the news with their on and off relationships with different co-stars. But the case is exactly opposite with this American actress, who rarely makes news about her dating life.
If you look at the past affairs of Hiltz, the only name that pops out is Mike Smith. Canadain actor and musician Mike met the beautiful actress on the set of Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty.
Soon, they started dating and got engaged in 2006 but only for the short period of time.
Their engagement didn't turn to the wedding and their love life faded away in a short time.
After Mike, Nichole has not linked to any of her co-stars or dated anyone so far.
But in 2007, Nichole shared a kiss with Ahmet Zappa, an American writer, producer, and publisher. Rumors floated around the internet of them being a couple, but they didn't make it official.
The 40-year-old actress is most probably single and is focused on her career at present. She might have a secret boyfriend or a secret husband.
Still, we have much to learn about her personal life. We wish the diva to reveal few of her personal details soon.
Nichole Hiltz's Career In TV And Flim Industry
Heading towards her Hiltz's film career, she debuted from the movie named name Sporting Dog as a character named Fantasy Girl #1.
Everyone knows the comedy movie, Dude Where's my car where Nichole appeared as the hot Alien.
But she got international fame when Hitz did the movie in 2008, Trailer Park Boys: The Movie and 2006 movie Alien Autopsy.
Apart from these, the American actress is also a well-established TV show actress. She debuted in the TV show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as a dancer in 2001.
Here is a trailer of Trailer "Park of Terror" the movie of Nichole Hiltz.
Nichole also guest appeared in the shows, Strong Medicine, Cold case, Bones and in three episode of Desperate Housewives.
As in 2017, Nichole is maintaining her low profile life as she rarely makes public appearances and barely is seen on movies and TV shows.
Nichole Hiltz: Quick Facts
- Born on September 3, 1978, Nicole Hiltz is an American actress, best for her role television series Plain Sight as Brandi Shanon.
- Nichole appeared in the Plain Sight from 2008 -2012.
- Hiltz appeared in the several movie and TV series including Desperate Housewives, Strong Medicine, Cold Case, The Shield, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and much more.
- She debuted in moving the industry from a movie named Sporting Dog in 1999.
- In 2001, she got into the TV show named CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as a dancer, this was her first role in the TV show.
- She appeared in the three seasons of Desperate Housewives which cast Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Benda Strong, Mark Moses and much more.
- Hiltz also played the character of Ginny Dannegan in The Riches.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $2 million at present.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!!!!!!