Rush Limbaugh, the TV-radio host, and conservative political commentator is married to Kathryn Rogers Limbaugh since 2010. His relationship controversies regarding his fourth wife have been the topic of the town.
Find out about his relationship with Kathryn and learn about his past marriages and affairs.
Rush Limbaugh In A Divorce War With Wife Kathryn Adams Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh is married to a party planner from Florida Kathryn Adams Limbaugh since 2010 after his divorce with his third wife. The couple is reported to have met in 2004 at a celebrity golf tournament. The couple dated for some years and eventually tied their knots on June 5, 2010.
They had a memorable wedding at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach. British Entertainer Sir Elton John personally heightened the occasion with a personal performance. John entertained the wedding guests for a reported $1 million fee.
Rush shared his wedding pictures which were memorable as well as beautiful.
Although their wedding was a grand ceremony, there were tensions growing on in the couple's life since, Rush, 67 and Kathryn wasn't involved emotionally with his wife. These tensions led to scandals as the sources say.
As Radar reported in June 2017, Kathryn has been cheating on him with young studs and even a married man according to family sources.
Sources also reported that Rush banned his wife from using his private planes after he knew that she used them to meet up with other men.
This has eventually led them to live separately. Kathryn is living with her mom and Rush Limbaugh is staying in his oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. Although they have not been officially divorced, sources say that they are preparing for their $470 million divorces.
Rush even hired private detectives to spy on his wife. The couple doesn't seem to be as attached as they used to be before.
Many sources are claiming the hot blonde has been fooling around with several hunky athletes. But the worse part of it is that Rush never signed a prenuptial agreement with his wife which literally make his $470 million fortune at risk.
Another source also added Rush doesn't want to divorce his wife because she is beautiful and he can still become a father.
Rush Limbaugh's Past Affairs And Relationships
Rush Limbaugh's past marriages include Marta Fitzgerald, Michelle Sixta, and Roxy Maxine McNeely. He has been married and divorced three times and God knows when his fourth divorce will take place.
His first marriage was with Roxy Maxine McNeely on September 24, 1977, at the Centenary United Methodist Church. McNeely worked as a sales secretary at a radio station. The relationship lasted for three years until McNeely filed for divorce. According to her, she didn't feel any compatibility with Limbaugh.
After his divorce, he met with his second wife Michelle Sixta at Kansas City Royals stadium. They were married in 1983 at the Stadium Club. They officially got divorced in 1990 after Michelle left him in 1988.
He was married to fitness professional Marta Fitzgerald in 1994 and the couple decided to end their marriage in 2004. Limbaugh’s publicist explains The Limbaughs mutually decided to end their marriage of 10 years and have separated pending an amicable resolution.
Despite the fact that he is married four times, he doesn't have any children. He still gives marital advice. He gave his opinion about relationship and children stating,
“If you want a successful marriage, let your husband do what he wants to do. Marriage is about raising children. That’s the purpose of the institution.”
The person who has had several ups and downs in a relationship surely loves to give relationship advice.
Rush Limbaugh's Quick Facts
- He was born on January 12, 1951, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA.
- He graduated from Southeast Missouri State University, USA.
- He is from a lawyer family that includes his grandfather, father, brother, uncle, and cousin.
- He started working from the age of 13 and started earning money from them.
- He started his radio career as a teenager by the name Rusty Sharpe in the year 1967.
- His show “The Rush Limbaugh Show,” is the most listened-to talk-radio program in the United States of 2015.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in the US.
- He was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in 1993.
- He appeared as a judge for the 2010 Miss America pageant held in Las Vegas.
- His ethnicity is white.
- He stands 1.8 m tall.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $590 million as per Celebrity Net Worth while it is about $470 million as per the Richest.
- Forbes listed his earning at $84 million within 12 months in 2017 and also declared him the 11th highest-earning celebrity in the world.