Television Personality Lauren Conrad Launched A New Line Of Summer Wears. Rocked a Beautiful Two-Piece Whilst Showing Her Baby Bump. See Her Career, Marriage, and Net Worth
Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County alumni Lauren Conrad recently showed her fit body in a bikini while showing the ever-growing baby bump.
The reality star is due in upcoming months and both, mother and child are doing fine. Looks like, Lauren is currently involved in prenatal exercise as she isn't showing a sign of weight growth despite her big bump.
Lauren Conrad-Launched a New Line Of Swimwears
The beautiful fashion designer awarded her fans with all the new lineups of swimwears. She took to Instagram and posted an adorable picture of herself, showing her toned physique as well as a baby bump.
Lauren launched a new line of summer wears in a cheap range, Source: People
The 31-years-old star wrote on Instagram,
“It’s finally here!” the former "Hills"
The newest lineups will consist of summer staples such as swimwear, airy drawstring shorts, off-the-shoulder dresses, and other warm-weather essentials.
The price range is hovering around from 34 bucks to $68 being the most expensive.
The California native wore an oversized white hat and matching it with her peach colored bikini. And to top it all off, she dawns a dark aviator to protect her eyes from the sun.
But many of her fans were happy after seeing the mom to be in a good and healthy shape. She announced her pregnancy news earlier this year, adding a picture of her sonography.
Lauren and William married in 2014 and are now going to welcome their first child, Source: US Weekly
This is the first child that she's expecting with her husband William Tell. The couple who got married on September 13, 2014, will welcome their first child in coming months.
They first met in 2012 after their mutual friend set them up on a blind date. Soon the pair started liking each other and eventually engaged in October 2013.
Quick Facts About Lauren Conrad
- Born on February 1, 1986, in Laguna Beach, California, U.S
- Raised by her parents Jim and Kathy, alongside her two siblings, Breanna Conrad and Brandon Conrad.
- Discovered her love for fashion at an early age of 6.
- Attended Laguna Beach High School along with Lo Bosworth, Kristin Cavallari, and Stephen Colletti.
- Graduated from Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
- Cast in MTV reality TV series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County in 2004.
- Joined the cast of The Hills as a narrator as well as cast members.
- Won Teen Choice Awards consecutively from 2006 to 2009 and Young Hollywood Awards in 2013.
- Launched her own company LC Lauren Conrad, 2009 and Paper Crown, 2011.
- Her current net worth is 25 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow us on-