Viola Davis is Married to Husband Julius Tennon, see the Couple's Relationship and Children
An American actress plus producer, Viola Davis is living a blissful married life along with her husband, Julius Tennon and an adopted daughter.
From a hungry stomach life to a lavish life!!!!!
The journey was very hard, however, the actress, Viola Davis has achieved what she deserves after a huge struggle in her life. Viola is now very happy with her husband, Julius Tennon whom according to her, she met three weeks after she prayed to the God.
This sounds little wired but the thing has turned true and she is living a blissful married life along with her husband, Julius Tennon and their little-adopted daughter.
So, today let's know more about their relationship and family.
Viola found her husband after praying to God: Happily married, see the couple's relationship here
Viola was single and was not dating anyone. She mentioned that she was alone and someone told her just to pray and she would meet the one soon.
''I was the loneliest woman in the world, and someone said You should just pray for a husband.''
Either it is a planning or the coincident, she found her future husband after the three weeks of the praying. Viola was praying for a big black man who looks like a footballer....enter...Julius Tennon. Talk about luck!!!!
'' I said I wanted a big black man from the South who looked like a football player, who already had children, who maybe had been married before Three and a half week later, I met my husband.''
Married multiple time with Julius Tennon
Viola and Tennon were together since the early 20s when they first met on the set of CBS's the City of Angeles. Some days after their first meet they started dating.
After being in a relationship for almost four years, the couple tied the knot in 2003 in a private ceremony with the presence of the only family and close relatives plus close friends.
The romantic couple is not married once, however, has been married thrice together. They renewed their third vows a year ago in 2016.
They celebrated on the occasion of the lover's day, The Valentine's Day. Viola was dressed in a white gown by Carmen Marco and her husband in a white suit.
The couple posted several pictures on their social media accounts and is living together happily.
The pair not only had their personal life together but also helped each other in their career. They together co-founded a production company named, JuVee Production.
The couple adopted a child and has two children from Julius Tennon's first marriage
They decided to adopt a child and soon brought a newly born baby to their home in October 2011 and named her Genesis. They were really blessed to have the little adorable child.
The child even attended the parent's third re-marriage and was looking really excited and happy. Viola has other two stepchildren from her husband's first marriage, however, the children might be with their mother so no such news is disclosed.
Quick Facts about Viola Davis
- Born on 11th August 1965 in St. Matthews, South California, the United States.
- Daughter of Mary Alice and Dan Devis.
- When she was 2 years old, she along with her mother was taken to the jail as her mother was an activist of the Civil Right Movement.
- Her childhood was spent in the poverty.
- Cousin of the actor Mike Colter.
- Attended Central Falls High School.
- Was involved in the federal TRIO Student Support Services program and TRIO Upward Bound programs.
- Directed the program, Bernard Masterson in her early age.
- Graduated from Rhode Island College and earned a degree in theatre.
- Awarded by an honorary doctorate in Fine Arts.
- Attended Juilliard School and became the member of the school's Drama Division.
- She established herself in the New York theatre world and debuted from August Wilson's tragic comedy named Seven Guitars.
- Rose to fame after working in the series Doubt with the cast, Katherine Heigl, Laverne Cox, Dule Hill, Elliot Hould, Dreama Walker, Kobi Libii and Steven Pasquale.
- Appeared in drama, The Help with stars Emma Stone, Octavia Spencer, Jessica Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard and so on.
- Starred in the film, Blackhat with the cast members Chris Hemsworth, Tang Wei, Wang Leehom, Holt McCallany, Ritchie Coster, William Mapother, Yorick van Wageningen and others.
- Awarded by various awards including Academy Award for best actress, Screen Actor Guild Award, Emmy Award, Tony Award and Oscar Award.
- Became the first black women to win such an amazing awards.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 3 million.
For more latest celebrity updates follow our page!!!!!