Hollywood is a huge platform for young actors and among them is Daniel Huttlesone. At a young age, English actor Daniel Huttlestone has been showing an incredible potential of what his future might turn out to be. He has already managed to make his mark in the showbiz through his performances in Les Miserables, Into the Woods, Friday Download, The Lost City of Z, etc.
Is Actor Daniel Huttlestone's Dating Anyone? What Is His Relationship Status?
The young actor is often pretty busy with his work schedules and other things; therefore, he has no time for love and relationship right now. It is safe to assume that the Les Miserables star is not in lovey-dovey with anyone at present.
Daniel has a few female friends with whom he seems close, and as he considers them his friends, there seems to be no linkup between them.
"The Lost City of Z" actor looks to be a patient guy, and not trying to be hasty in the matters of love. Guess he is waiting for the right partner in his life!
Besides acting, Huttlestone is passionate about football and is a ardent supporter of London based football club, Arsenal. Moreover, he often plays football with his friends and was also a member of the local Havering football team. He also goes to watch football matches occasionally.
Net Worth And Works
Daniel has a net worth of $500,000 from his career in the showbiz.
Despite making his acting debut just a couple of years ago, he has done an incredible job in making his presence known to the audience. Among his successful works, he played a vital part in the movie "Les Miserables" (2012).
Check out the clip of Daniel Huttleston played movie "Les Miserables" (2012)!
Huttlestone also played an important role in the movie "Into the Woods" (2014). In the American musical fantasy, he played the part of Jack and worked alongside actors Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Johnny Depp.
Quick Facts: Daniel Huttlestone
- Daniel Huttleston is the son of Mark Huttlestone, a company managing director and Linda Huttlestone, a homemaker and a former amateur actress.
- He has two siblings, older brother Thomas Andrew Huttlestone and Sarah Rosina Huttleston, who are both actors.
- The actor made his stage debut playing the character of Nipper in Oliver when he was nine years old.
- He made his screen debut in Les Miserables (2012).
- For his performance in "Les Miserables," he won the National Board of Review Award for Best Cast and Satellite Award for Best Cast.
- He is a fan of actors Russell Crowe and Leonardo di Caprio.