Starring in some of the recognized series such as 'Outsiders,' 'Veronica Mars,' 'CSI: NY,' etc. Kyle Gallner is one of the well-known faces on American television. But he is not just limited on the small screen but equally given fair share performances on movies and has played in 'The Haunting in Connecticut,' 'Jennifer's Body,' and the remake of 'A Nightmare on Elm Street.'
Who Is Kyle Gallner's Wife? Does He Have Any Children?
The American actor is happily married to his wife, beautiful Tara Ferguson. They first met at a karaoke bar in Burbank, California, in August 2011.
From their relationship, the couple shares two children, both of whom are sons, Oliver Michael (Born in March 2013) and Leo Grey (Born in November 2014).
Emphatic Wedding Ceremony
Unlike many who prefer to go for an engagement, the pair decided to jump right into exchanging wedding vows. The "Outsiders" star walked down the aisle with his longtime girlfriend on December 12, 2015. Their two kids were also present on their nuptials.
On their special day, the actor wore a navy blue suit while his partner wore a sleeveless white gown. The wedding was attended by around 100 guests, which included family, friends, and close ones.
Since then, the two has been sharing an impeccable bond. Along with his spouse and children, Kyle lives a happy life. He often shares pictures with his family on Instagram.
Kyle Gallner's Net Worth
The 1.74 meters tall celeb boasts a net worth of $3 million from his career in the acting.
Over the years, Gallner has given many hit performances on both television and movies, but his most notable has to be in the series, "Veronica Mars." He played the character of Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas alongside actors Kristen Bell, Percy Daggs III, Teddy Dunn, Jason Dohring, and many others. The mystery drama series aired for four seasons with 72 episodes.
Check out the clip of Kyle Gallner starred television series, "Veronica Mars"!
On the big screen, he played the leading role as Matt Campbell in the series "The Haunting in Connecticut" in 2009. He worked alongside actors Virginia Madsen, Martin Donovan, Amanda Crew, Elias Koteas, and many others.
Quick Facts: Kyle Gallner
- Kyle Gallner was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- "The Jennifer's Body" actor is the son of Larry Gallner and Mary Jane Gallner.
- The 1.74 meters grew up with his two sisters, Samantha Gallner and Eve Gallner, and a younger brother, Jack Gallner.
- His debut screen appearance was in the crime drama series, "Third Watch."
- In 2013, he appeared in an episode of "The Walking Dead."
- He worked with actors Jackie Earle Haley, Rooney Mara, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker, Kellan Lutz in the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" (2010).
- For his performances in the movie "Red State", he received a nomination for Best Supporting Actor in Fright Meter Awards in 2011.
- He also received Best Actor-Feature for his works in the movie "Welcome to Happiness" in 2016.
- He is good friends with actor Jake Abel who is also his former roommate.
- He is also close with American actor Chris Coy.
- Kyle's upcoming television series is "Interrogation."
- Garner has flight phobia and is afraid of flying in an airplane and is also thalassophobia which is the fear of the ocean.