Some people struggle for years to gain media limelight, whereas some achieve soon after their birth. Nathaneal Spader, son of popular actor James Spader, falls in the latter category.
Nathaneal Spader's Wiki-Bio: Age, Birthday, Father, Mother, Siblings
Nathaneal Spader is the son of actor James Spader and his partner Leslie Stefanson. He was born on August 31, 2008, and as of November 2020, is 12-years-of age. Nathaneal's parents are dating since 2002 but are not married yet.
Also, Nathaneal parents are of private nature and do not like to expose their lives to the public. Hence they are not available on any social media platform. Furthermore, they are raising their child away from the spotlight. The couple never brings their son to public events, and the public only gets to see him when he is clicked by paparazzi on the street.
Because of Nathaneal's private lifestyle and his lack of social media presence, it is not clear what kind of relationship he shares with his paternal half-brothers Sebastian Spader and Elijah Spader.
Nathaneal Spader's Net Worth
Nathaneal Spader is currently studying and is not involved in any profession. Because of this, he does not have individual income or Net Worth and is dependent on his parents for a living.
Luckily Nathaneal's parents are well to do, and he is living a comfortable life in New York. His mother, Leslie Stefanson, is a former model and actress who now makes bronze and Terracotta sculptures. Similarly, his father, James Spader, is a veteran actor who has worked in many popular shows and movies, including Secretary, Lincoln, and The Blacklist. His Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $2 million.
Quick Facts: Nathaneal Spader
- Nathaneal Spader inherited poor eyesight from his father.
- His paternal grandparents Stoddard Greenwood Spader and Jean (Fraser) Spader, were educators.
- He consists of Scottish, French, Dutch, German, and Swiss-German ancestry from his father's side.
- He is distantly related to many historical figures such as Laurent Clerc, Revolutionary War general Joshua Babcock, and Paul Mascarene, a Lieutenant-Governor of Nova Scotia.
- Nathaneal is not available on any social media platforms.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!