American actor Ritchie Coster is popular among numbers of fans for his role Dietrich Banning in The Tuxedo, and Chechen in The Dark Knight. Active in the industry for years, he has collected good net worth from his career as an actor.
Ritchie Coster Personal Life
Unlike many other Hollywood celebrities, Ritchie Coster is successful in maintaining a happy marriage for years. He is living a blissful married life with his girlfriend turned wife.
Ritchie Coster Married Life And Wife
Coster tied the knot to Jan Coster. Scrolling his Instagram account, it seems like he has a great married life with his spouse. He often posts several photos with his wife on Instagram, check out these:
Many of the online sources claimed that the couple is now separated and already had a divorce. But it turns out to be wrong as the couple is still together and is traveling several places. The husband-wife couple moreover shares no children.
Apart from all these, the star is active on social media, especially on Instagram. On his account, he often shares pictures related to her personal as well as professional life. The star is a dog lover and often shares photos of the dogs on her social media.
Some sources claim that Ritchie Coster is no more married to his wife Jan Coster. But the Dark Knight actor proved it wrong showering the pictures of his beloved wife on his Instagram. Ritchie and his wife Coster doesn't have any children to date. However, the pair is an avid pet lover; they own a Pointer (dog). Despite not having any kids, the duo relishes one another's a company without any rumors of extramarital affairs and divorce.
Ritchie Coster Net Worth
Ritchie Coster has an estimated net worth of $2 million. His primary source f income is a career as a television and film actor. Speaking of his earnings, Ritchie pockets around $32.82 - $90 per episode for his appearing in series. As per the movie, he earns $50,000 to $100 thousand yearly. The actor'swages depend upon the character they portray.
The English actor starred in dozens of television series and movies to date. Most notably, he is active in the Hollywood film industry for more than two decades. From his long span of a career, he definitely makes an impressive net worth and salary.
View this post on Instagram
Ritchie Coster has the net worth of around $1 million in 2018. The star worked in numbers of movies and TV series from where she collects a good amount of salary.
Movies And TV Series
Till the date, the actor worked in several movies which did amazing work at the box office. Here are some of them:
1. The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
- Budget = $48 million
- Box Office Collection = $124.3 million
- Cast Members = Rene Russo and Denis Leary.
2. The Tuxedo (2002)
- Budget = $60 million
- Box Office = $105.5 million
- Cast Members = Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
3. American Gangster (2007)
- Budget = $100 million
- Box Office Collection = $266.5 million
- Cast Members = Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe.
4. The Dark Knight (2008)
- Budget = $185 million
- Box Office Collection = $1.005 billion
- Cast Members = Christian Bale and Michael Caine.
5. Creed (2015)
- Budget = $35–40 million
- Box Office Collection = $173.6 million
- Cast Members = Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone.
Along with movies, Coster also worked in numbers of hit TV series. Since 2017, she is working as Francisco "Mr. Blue" Scaramucci in the TV series, Happy! starring Christopher Meloni and Lili Mirojnick.
Ritchie Coster: Quick Facts
- Ritchie Coster was born on 1st July 1967 in London, England.
- His sun sign is Cancer.
- He is British and is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- He grew up with three brothers.
- Coster attended Latymer School and later joined Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- He made his acting debut in the series, Dellaventura in 1997.
Ritchie Coster: Body Measurement
View this post on Instagram
- Height = 6 feet 1 inch or 1.85m
- Age = 52
- Eye = Green
- Hair = Black
For more celebrity news, stick on marriedwiki.com.