American actress Shawna Waldron is one of the few actresses in the world who made their debut with a bang. Starring as an 11-year-old in the movie 1994 movie 'Little Giants,' many applauded and praised her works. Later, she went on to feature in films such as The American President, The Yellow Sign, NightLights, Family Rules, Ladies Man, etc., etc. She is also a writer and producer of a few documentaries.
How Is "Family Rules" Star Shawna Waldron's Personal Life Going On At Present?
It has been a while since Shawna Waldron was last seen on screen so, her current whereabouts and lifestyle are under the radar. Although the lady has social media accounts, she is rarely active on any of them.
Read: Shauna Sand's Marriage
But having said that, it looks like she is in a romantic relationship with a guy named Adam Dicks. On March 20, 2017, she revealed that she was in a relationship by posting two pictures with the mysterious man. The details regarding whether or not the pair share any children is still under wraps.
Two years after that, she shared that she has tied the knot with Adam. Well, if it is true then, congratulations to the couple for their marriage.
As mentioned earlier, Shawna is rarely active on social media, and it has been a while since she last posted anything. At this point, one can assume that she prefers to live a low-profile lifestyle.
Shawna Waldron's Net Worth
Waldron has a net worth of $1 million from her career in the acting field.
In her career of many years, the lady has appeared in numerous big and small screen. For instance, as a child, she played the leading role as Becky 'Icebox' O'Shea in the movie "Little Giants" (1994). She played alongside actors Rick Moranis and Ed O'Neil in the American family sports comedy film.
Check out the clip of Shawna Waldron's television series, "Ladies Man"!
On television, she is famous for portraying the character of Anne Harrison in the series "Ladies Man." In the CBS sitcom series, actors Alfred Molina, Sharon Lawrence, Betty White, Stephen Root, Alexa Vega, Kaley Cuoco played the starring role.
Quick Facts: Shawna Waldron
- Shawna Waldron was born in Glendale, California.
- Before starting her acting career, she played in many commercials.
- Waldron's debut movie is "Little Giants" (1994).
- For her performance in the "Ladies Man" (1999), she received the nomination for the Young Artist Award in 2000.
- She also won the Blue Whiskey Film Festival Blue Grass Award for the Best Actress Award for her performance in the movie "NightLights" in 2014.
- Shawna won Action on Film Award in "Police Guys."
- The 1.65 meters tall star has also worked as a producer in documentaries such as "To Kill a Mocumentary," "Char.ac.ter," and "Char.ac.ter: The Interviews."
- She is an addictive video game player.