Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt is one of the beloved children of the legendary Hollywood figures aka Angelina Jonie and her former husband, actor Brad Pitt.
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt - Age, Family, Siblings
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt is the first biological child and daughter & the fourth child of actress Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Biologically born as a female, Shiloh is also often known as the transgender child of Jolie and Pitt for her willingness to dress up like boys.
And, Shiloh's parents are also candid about their child's journey towards gender exploration and have given her freedom to dress like her brothers and however she pleases.
And, in 2020, it was reported that Shiloh has undergone a sex-change surgery but there was no confirmation from her parents.
In addition to Shiloh's siblings, she grew up with five total sisters and brothers, who are Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt.
Career & Net Worth Of Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
Coming from a family of actors, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt is yet to officially debut as an actress. However, she has already worked as a voice actress for Kung Fu Panda featuring her own mother, Jack Black, Jackie Chan and Kate Hudson.
And, as for Shiloh's mother, Angelina Jolie is known for her roles in Maleficient and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. And, she is estimated to hold a net worth of more than $100 million. On the other hand, her father Brad Pitt bags a net worth of over $300 million.
Quick Facts Of Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
- Granddaughter of Jon Voight, Marcheline Bertrand, William Alvin Pitt, & Jane Etta Pitt.
- Niece of Julie Pitt Neal, James Haven, and Doug Pitt.
- Cousin to Landon Pitt, Reagan Pitt, Sydney Pitt, Cruz Neal, Rylie Neal, Josie Neal, Caden Neal, and Caleb Neal.
- The first pictures of Shiloh were distributed via Getty Images to People and Hello! for $4.1 million and $3.5 million for donation to UNICEF.
- Born in Swakopmund at the Cottage Medi-Clinic Hospital.
- Shiloh prefers being called John or Peter.
- Shiloh was supposed to be the name of her maternal grandmother's child she miscarried.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.