Sir Carter is the youngest child and the son of rapperJay-Z and singer plus actress Beyonce who was a member of Destiny Child.
Sir Carter - Age, Birthday, Family, Twin
Sir Carter was born in 2017 and celebrates his birthday on 13th June. As the youngest child and the only son of accomplished singer Beyonce and her rapper husband, Jay-Z, Sir Carter surely gets all the attention of the public.
Sir, in addition, has an elder twin sister named Rumi Carter. And, both Sir and Rumi are little brother and sister to their eldest sister aka singer Blue Ivy Carter who is the recipient of a BET Award.
On the other hand, the birth of Sir and her twin sister was not easy as their mother had to go through an emergency C-Section. Not to mention, Beyonce had been resting in bed for over a month as she was suffering from toxemia before things got serious.
Both Sir and Rumi along with their mother then had to spend several weeks in NICU after Beyonce welcomed her twin. Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z, however, maintain strict privacy for their children.
Net Worth of Sir Carter
Beyonce and Jay-Z are Sir Carter's parents. And, there's definitely not needed to further go than that to mention the life filled with comfort and lavish that Sir lives. Speaking of which, Sir's parents own several properties in New York and California.
Not to mention the $88 million worth mansion of Sir's parents in Bel Air, California. After all, the wealth of Sir's parents are estimated to be over $1 billion. While Sir's mother bags a net worth of over $355 million, his father holds a net worth of over $900 million.
Quick Facts Of Sir Carter
- Sir was named by his parents for the way he carries himself.
- Along with being African, Sir is also French, Native American, and African from his mother's side.
- Solange, Bianca Lawson & Marvin Gaye III are the maternal uncle and aunts of Sir.
- Eric Carter, Michelle Carter, and Andrea Carter are the paternal uncle and aunt of Sir.
- Grandson of Adnis Reeves & Gloria Carter.
- Tina Knowles and Matthew Knowles are Sir's maternal grandparents.
See more news and stories only on Married Wiki.