A legendary name in the cinematic industry, Tamlyn Tomita is a role model for many young and aspiring talents. Her famous works on T.V. include 'Santa Barbara,' 'The Good Doctor,' 'The Man in the High Castle,' while in films, it consists of The Karate Kid Part II, Tekken, The Good Neighbour, and many others.
Is The "Good Doctor" Star still Single?
For many querying about the relationship status of the Asian born American actress, she is single right now.
As famous as she is, it is unusually surprising to learn that she was neither involved in a romantic relationship nor linked with anyone in the past as well.
The lady keeps her followers up to date about her personal life through her social media accounts. However, there has been no such posts where Tamlyn has hinted that she is in any lovey-dovey with anyone. Looks like she is more focused on her career than any other things.
Tomita loves traveling and splits time between her home country, Japan, U.S., and Canada. In her free time, she loves spending time with her families and friends.
Tamlyn Wealth Is In Millions!
From an incredibly successful career in acting, the "General Hospital" actress possesses a net worth of $3 million, as of 2019. Typically, an actor earns a salary of $39.84 per hour and $50,235 annually.
The actress is currently playing one of the main cast members, Allegra Aoki in the acclaimed television series "The Good Doctor." In the medical drama television series, she plays alongside Freddie Highmore, Nicholas Gonzalez, Antonia Thomas, and many others. The hit series is currently airing in its third season.
Check out the clip of Taly Tomita's T.V. series, "The Good Doctor"
The lady, besides, has many movie credits which include the likes of science fiction disaster film "The Day After Tomorrow." In the movie, she worked alongside Dennis Quaid, Jake Gyllenhaal, Sela Ward, Ian Holm, Christina Chang. She played the role of Janet Tokada, a NASA meteorologist.
Fun Facts About Tamlyn Tomita
- Tamlyn is the daughter of Asako Tomita and Shiro Tomita, a former Los Angeles police officer.
- She was born in Okinawa, Japan but later migrated to the US with her family.
- She likes to dress up in traditional Japanese dress Kimono.
- In 1984, Tomita won the title of Queen at the Nisei Week Pageant in Los Angeles.
- She was chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world in 1991.
- The 1.63 meters tall lady made her debut in the "The Karate Kid Part II" and became one of the first Asian actors to feature in modern American mainstream cinema.
- She also played in a couple of episodes of "The Man In the High Castle" playing the character of Tamiko Watanabe.
- At present, Tomita loves living in Vancouver, Canada, and considers it her second home.