Immensely talented and charming actor, William Mapother is one of the most loved Hollywood stars. He is widely popular for his role as Ethan Rom on the TV series Lost. His screen credit like CSI, Law & Order, NCIS, Mad Man were thoroughly popular among audiences. The 54-year-old actor is also famous as the first cousin of Tom Cruise.
Personal Life of William Mapother; What's his Relationship Status?
The current relationship status of William Mapother is possibly single. He is never spotted with any ladies nor his dating rumors ever took place since his debut in the film industry. It looks like, the actor is still searching for his lady love and hopes he will find her soon.
Mapother is quite concerned about his acting career as he shares no times for relationships. Additionally, he is private about his personal life and prefers to keep his personal stuff within himself.
What is the Net Worth of William Mapother?
William Mapother's net worth somewhere lies between $300,000-$1 million, all thanks to his career as a television and film actor. Further, the average salary of a television actor is $9-$100 per hour which varies upon the actor's fame and the success of the television series. Likewise, the average salary of a film actor is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
Mapother is widely known as a character actor who worked in a number of hit television series. He debuted in the television by working in the 2002 American procedural crime drama series named CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The CSI actor also tried his hands in the film industry where he first appeared in the 1989 film named Born on the Fourth of July. Since then, he acted in many hit films like Without Limits, Magnolia, Almost Famous, The Zodiac, I Origins, Blackhat, Tell Me How I Die and many more. More to that, some of his famous films are,
1. Born on the fourth of July(1989)
- Budget- $17.8 million
- Box office collection- $161 million
- Stars- Tom Cruise, Kyra Sedgwick, and Willem Dafoe.
- IMDB rating- 7.2 stars
2. Mission: Impossible 2(2000)
- Budget- $125 million
- Box office collection- $546.4 million
- Stars- Thandie Newton, Ving Rhames, and Tom Cruise.
- IMDB rating- 6.1 stars
3. In the Bedroom(2001)
- Budget- $1.7 million
- Box office collection- $43.4 million
- Stars- Marisa Tomei, Nick Stahl, and Tom Wilkinson.
- IMDB rating- 7.4 stars
4. Minority Report(2002)
- Budget- $102 million
- Box office collection- $358.4 million
- Stars- Colin Farrell, Max von Sydow, and Samantha Morton.
- IMDB rating- 7.6 stars
5. World Trade Center(2006)
- Budget- $65 million
- Box office collection- $165 million
- Stars- Nicolas Cage, Michael Pena, and Maria Bello.
- IMDB rating- 6 stars
On the other hand, the Supergirl actor also worked in several video games like Fallout: New Vegas in 2010. Similarly, in 2016 he also worked in the video game named Hitman which was developed by IO Interactive.
Quick facts of William Mapother
- William Mapother was born on 17 April 1965 in Louisville, Kentucky, the United States as William Reibert Mapother Jr. under the Aries star sign.
- He holds American nationality and is of English, Irish, and German ancestry.
- His father is William Reibert Mapother Sr and mother is Lousia Mapother.
- His father died on June 22, 2006, after suffering from lung cancer and pulmonary fibrosis.
- Mapother is a first cousin of Hollywood acting sensation Tom Cruise.
- William studied and graduated from the University of Notre Dame with an English major.
- The 54-year-old actor used to teach grade 7-12 in L.A.U.S.D schools in East Los Angeles for three years before becoming an actor.
- He also worked as a founding partner of the film finance platform Slated.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch with a pair of blue eyes and brown hair.